test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Do I get a Retraining Token at level 30?

dwarfyflaskdwarfyflask Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I reached level 30 and I can not seem to find the token. Is it somewhere I am not looking for?

I saw the notification about the retraining token, but can not seem to find the token in my inventory.
Post edited by dwarfyflask on

Comments

• lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And what gave you the idea you would get something like that?
  • coggagecoggage Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There's no free respec token. There's a pop-up message mentioning that you can respec with a token, but you buy one with Zen. I think one might have been part of one of the Founder packs, but even so you'd pay for the pack.
  • dwarfyflaskdwarfyflask Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And Im here getting my hopes up. Haha
    Thanks alot for the info.
  • alignmentsalignments Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Really tho, thats my main issue with the game so far. Goofly worded and unclear tooltips and unlclear talent concepts, but SPENDY respec costs. Kinda shameful, there needs to be an alternate grind, and im not talking grind AD for Zen. I mean like from coins/bars or a monthly timer. Something.
  • knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They should make them free as compensation for this bs.
  • jeepfujeepfu Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I believe that regardless of if we're getting a respec token in the Thank You Pack (I really hope we do by the way, that would be AWESOME), all players should get one free power and feat respec token at level sixty.

My reasoning behind that is it takes a while for someone to learn the game and by level sixty one could have several dozen points spent that does one no good at that level that could otherwise be used to make a character better. Giving everyone a free power and feat respec at max level would go a long way to assisting the players.

Also you could have it like in Star Trek Online where Lifetimers or Subscribers get a free respec every ten levels as an added bonus for paying for the game.
  • musashinokamimusashinokami Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Frankly they should offer at least ONE free respec at lvl 60, when you have tested all the skills thus have seen what's more useful for your playstyle : pve (solo/grouped) or pvp or both.

And for any character, that even after the OB. That's common sense actually... you don't know the game, the mechanics and even less your new class, thus being able to change it all once is not too much.

After that let it be pay to use, even expensive : but one free respec is not much.
  • gosmarggosmarg Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Players would not enjoy the game, they would grind to lvl 60 to get their respect token.
    You have to be dedicated to forge the character you want... otherwise... why not give free lvl 60 token at the beginning?
  • quadespressoquadespresso Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bad thread necromancer, gosmarg... bad! Dead threads should be left in peace.

;) - not a big deal to me, but I've been seeing quite a few >1 month old threads being brought back to life over the past few days. (and I like the idea of thread necromancers, so I kinda just had to post this - also, I'm just a bit caffeinated).
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    but I've been seeing quite a few >1 month old threads being brought back to life over the past few days.

Yup, they seem to be single posters with join dates of June too. Maybe a bot company or something trying to misdirect or slow down ban rates.

I am almost tempted to just Report each dodgy necro I see.

There was another one in a class forum just today, an astonishing necro from 1.5 years ago, about a feature that does not exist in the game, and he was asking about something totally random from a completely different class too!
  • gosmarggosmarg Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just doing my job !
    *reaching out with his tentacles*
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Closed for necro.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.