test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Launcher not loading game

vikoonvikoon Member Posts: 165 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I logged on earlier this morning no problem. Now I punch in my username and password and the launcher just freezes. I can log in to the forums and website with no problems though.

Am I the only one experiencing this dilemma?

Never mind I saw the updated sticky.
Post edited by vikoon on

Comments

• tarpsbootytarpsbooty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    it's happening to me too, I just tried to login about 20 times without success.
  • drd1812drd1812 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Not sure if it is the same or not but I can't even get the Launcher to connect. I get trying to connect (5 times) Then it tells me there is a connection problem. My internet is fine, it is just cryptic that is the problem as STO has the same issue...I'm in Canada...that seems to have been the issue a few times.
  • lexdoodisslexdoodiss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Don't think Canada has anything to do with it, it has become the norm to have problems with PW launchers, been a problem for years, I'n in the US, and haven't been able to get my launcher to work for a couple weeks. And then you have to search, "eveywhere" to get a straight answer. They should always have a current version of a working launcher at their website, but it's always the same old story.I've wiped everything out, reinstalled, updated, and still can't get a launcher to work. And yes, I run them all as admin. Hard to play a game you can't launch.