test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NW.5.20130911a.2 Patch Notes

panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
Audio
  • Cerandis Greenward, Merrisara Winterwhite, Pelendethas Everstride and Thradisar Starwise have all had minor Voice Over audio fixes applied.
  • Ilyiyasha Guidingstar now has German Voice Over callouts.
  • Valindra's audio tells on her attacks should now properly play as expected.

Content and Environments
  • Cloak Tower: Resolved an issue that caused the final campfire to not spawn before the fight with Vansi.
  • Height of the Midsummer Festival: This event should now properly end on the 19th as intended.
  • Lair of the Mad Dragon: No longer requires you to gather your party before venturing forth when using the exit after defeating the dragon, may now be used individually.
  • Pirates' Skyhold: Portions of the ceiling will no longer vanish from view from certain camera angles.
  • Pirates' Skyhold: Reclamation: The Scalefather no longer calls elite reinforcements to battle and instead only calls minions to his side to bring the level of difficulty of this quest to a more appropriate state.
  • Pirates' Skyhold: Scoundrel's Retreat: Many encounters have been reduced to more appropriate numbers and the overall pacing has been improved.
  • Sharandar: Bearing Arms: Interactive objects on this quest should now properly reset if the player disconnects.
  • Sharandar Campaign: Unlock Malabog's Castle: This task now lists the required Gear Score of Malabog's Castle in the task description.

Classes and Balance
  • Control Wizard: Shard of the Eternal Avalanche: This spell can no longer accidentally kill your own companions.
  • Great Weapon Fighter: Resolved an issue that could cause Unstoppable from properly activating under certain circumstances.

Foundry
  • 3D Editor: Clicking on any field should no longer increment the Y field unintentionally.
  • Map waypoint markers now show for Foundry Quests will now show up on the map and mini map as other quests do.
  • Resolved an issue where invisible objects would not show up in 3D edit mode like they do in 2D mode.
  • Tags for a previously played quest are not saved for the next quest you have a review window for.

Gateway
  • Auction House: Several formatting and minor layout adjustments.
  • Increased performance and resolved several stalls that could occur in certain conditions.
  • Resolved and issue with Zen Market not displaying correctly in certain circumstances.
  • Stability and Performance
  • Resolved a rare client crash that could occur when a Control Wizard experiences a large frame rate delay (less than 10 fps).

Items and Economy
  • Sharandar Treasure Cache no longer opens automatically when purchased.
  • The Wererat and Jagged Dancing Blade companions are now Bind on Pickup as intended. Existing versions on the Auction Hall or in a player's mailbox will bind to the next player to take possession of the item.
  • Bundles of Astral Resonators no longer automatically open themselves when purchased from Rhix.
  • Small Forest Stag: Fixed typo in flavor text.

Stability and Performance
  • Resolved several client crashes that could occur.

User Interface
  • Character Creation/Alterationist: Characters should no longer disappear in certain circumstances and graphics settings and or cards.
Post edited by panderus on

Comments

• Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited September 2013
    Preview will be updating around 5PM PST.
  • Options
    esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    What about the TR stealth bug?

TR is some times not able to activate stealth when he gets CC'ed while he is in stealth mode.
  • Options
    hendy69310hendy69310 Member Posts: 35
    edited September 2013
    patch useled
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Foundry Bugs introduced this patch

• [intermittent] Patrol points and/or markers and/or arrow emitters initialized to 0,0,0 when edit mode enabled in 3D previewer - if unmoved will show properly in 2D Foundry editor
    • Current "Author" respec'd to 1st level

Verified Foundry Fixed this patch

Veriffied ongoing Foundry bugs this patch

• Options
    pandapaulpandapaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 424 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Still waiting for ANY response in regards to GWF and no being able to gain AP!!!!!!!!!!
    was this intended or not.. almost been a month of running epics without hardly using dailies..
    PLEASE REPLY!
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I hope the Unstoppable Bug is corrected, thank you very much for that.
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Nothing for the DC? It's beyond redundant that certain encounter powers still out perform dailies for damage.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    -.- why you don't shut up x.x i don't wont they nerf even more my encounter -.- my Dc daily suck yet, if they nerf the only 2 enc good left to use how i can kill the mob ? whit the holy bible -.-?
  • Options
    cross2112cross2112 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
    edited September 2013
    still no GPF fix?
  • Options
    oronessoroness Member Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Half of the Devoted Cleric encounters are broken. Yet you are still thinking about fixing them.

Let me know when you decide to work on them and actually fix them. Thinking about doing something won't magically solve the problem. :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I want this class in NW. :o
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    and GWF AP gain still not fixed ....fix it pls
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hope the unstoppable fix works.

I didn't think there was anything wrong with the scalefather quest myself, but I suppose it's a good thing?
    Hoping for fixes to the DC powers(especially arpen), plaguefire stacking and the annoying "in combat" bug in Sharandar area 2 soon.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    pandapaulpandapaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 424 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    warpet wrote: »
    and GWF AP gain still not fixed ....fix it pls

I have been calling for this for weeks.. Now my concern has turned from being frustrated by the bug to being frustrated by the devs... They absolutely refuse to respond to this issue.. If its a bug or was intended.. No one knows as the refuse to comment on it
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    pandapaul wrote: »
    I have been calling for this for weeks.. Now my concern has turned from being frustrated by the bug to being frustrated by the devs... They absolutely refuse to respond to this issue.. If its a bug or was intended.. No one knows as the refuse to comment on it

Welcome to the life of a cleric.
    Oh wait... no, you still need to be broken for a few months to actually feel like clerics do.

Take a seat and make yourself comfortable because you've got a loooooooooooong wait ahead of you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    malekrothmalekroth Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Awesome patch guys.

Just what the game was missing...
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited September 2013
    oroness wrote: »
    Oh wait... no, you still need to be broken for a few months to actually feel like clerics do.

Take a seat and make yourself comfortable because you've got a loooooooooooong wait ahead of you.

GF at wills have been bugged since launch, and since the x-pack so is our block feature.

The "class fixes" section of this patch notes is shamefully small.
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    oroness wrote: »

lol GWF is broken since beta 2 they just broke it more and life of cleric is not so bad to at least u can get team
  • Options
    seraphidseraphid Member Posts: 158 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    3rd patch and still no cleric armor pen fix?wow just WOW.
  • Options
    durandurahandurandurahan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    when this patch will be implemented?
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    when this patch will be implemented?

The normal patch day is Thursday.
  • Options
    humunguzhumunguz Member Posts: 16
    edited September 2013
    no fix for quest "Patching Things Up" ? -.- .....and again a useless patch
  • Options
    fallout1111fallout1111 Member Posts: 71
    edited September 2013
    arabatur wrote: »
    Nothing for the DC? It's beyond redundant that certain encounter powers still out perform dailies for damage.

Welcome to the world of the TR, where all 4 of our available dailies are inferior to encounters.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Welcome to the world of the TR, where all 4 of our available dailies are inferior to encounters.

LOL, please beach, don't compare TRs with DCs. That's just hilarious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    What about a fix to that Dryad quest - the current status is beyond ridiculous.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i bet that guys never used a dc -.- where in the hell a Tr daily do LESS damage then the DC 1 -.- even the GF have better daily then DC -...- and the GF is supposed to be the tank class ( i know, they can do damage whit dps build ). If your TR do low damage, maybe is because you took the wrong class. Whit my GWF i can oneshot a CW ot a TR whit Crescendo and TR can do the same to me.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    adinosii wrote: »
    What about a fix to that Dryad quest - the current status is beyond ridiculous.

The next build (probably today to Preview) will have a fix for that one.
This discussion has been closed.