test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

i had enough

killswitchengagkillswitchengag Member Posts: 32 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Thieves' Den
wth is this
i am a TR , and my itc is god dam useless i get stunned beaten like itc doesnt exists
and imagine that you use it the same moment you get a shield hit from gf , well its LOSTT !!!!
even worse the blood bath power if you use it somhow far a tiny bit , your screwed lost AGAIN :mad:
cw hits me with the spirit thing spell lost all my hp
something needs to change , TR was the primary target always whinning about how powerful we were but now they are op , like gf who can stuns me for eternityyyyyy
Post edited by killswitchengag on

Comments

• Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Please rephrase your post in a more constructive manner and without the profanity.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    one less tr in pvp is not going to break any hearts.
  • Options
    dhuras1dhuras1 Member Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    I believe that anyone who can kill a person without being seen has no room to complain.
  • Options
    mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited September 2013
    wOw everytime a TR complain a nerf hammer is falling, so expect a nerf for gf this time... there should be no question even a 7kgs TR should defeat a 15k GF. LOL.
  • Options
    dante123pldante123pl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ill say it first, Learn To Play
  • Options
    coolios1337coolios1337 Member Posts: 33
    edited September 2013
    OP - Seems you have a very serious issue and after analyzing your situation, I can say with confidence that your problem is situated between your keyboard and chair....
  • Options
    bkloesbkloes Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I call bananas!! I made a TR so I could see what things are like.....12-15 kills every match (top points last 5 matches)...Bananas! Sorry.....I just can't believe how easy PvP is on TR, I don't even rely on stealth...I use that to get away mostly. I just try to sneak around and jump in when people are fighting others and dead:) PvE....On the other hand....I don't really like it much:)
  • Options
    kingculexkingculex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    bkloes wrote: »
    I call bananas!! I made a TR so I could see what things are like.....12-15 kills every match (top points last 5 matches)...Bananas! Sorry.....I just can't believe how easy PvP is on TR, I don't even rely on stealth...I use that to get away mostly. I just try to sneak around and jump in when people are fighting others and dead:) PvE....On the other hand....I don't really like it much:)

^Fails to mention that he is only level 40 and is not facing opponents that are epic geared opponents. He also says he is hardly fighting anyone one on one. Wait till this individual hit level 60 and faces epic geared opponents being played by people who actually know how to play the classes. This individual will probably be playing more experienced opponents at lvl 60 as well. Players should keep in mind a class requiring a different skill set does not mean it requires less skills. GF should not be nerfed at all.
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    wth is this
    i am a TR , and my itc is god dam useless i get stunned beaten like itc doesnt exists
    and imagine that you use it the same moment you get a shield hit from gf , well its LOSTT !!!!
    even worse the blood bath power if you use it somhow far a tiny bit , your screwed lost AGAIN :mad:
    something needs to change , TR was the primary target always whinning about how powerful we were but now they are op , like gf who can stuns me for eternityyyyyy

Suck it up, adapt, move on to another PVP match OR stop playing PVP if you can not handle it without running to the forums. Hopefully this individual takes the last option and stops playing pvp completely. One less complainer.

GFs or any class should not be nerfed! This an MMO so there will always be players who are equally or better skilled and equally or better geared. It is an aspect of playing and fighting with other players. Nerfs hurt everyone and not just the players who are equally or better skilled that killed the individual requesting nerfs.
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)
  • Options
    anothersorrowanothersorrow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 171 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    If they deleted all the classes and only stick with one you would still got pwned man...and then im wondering what nerf should we see
  • Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Problem with the OP and his silly cry baby post is he is just like 90% of the population. Bad at pvp.

Look on the forums, find a build that people say is awesome. Create build, and do horrible. Not willing to actually learn his class at all, or learn the abilities of other class's he will face in PvP to better himself. Pure lazy player thinking he could just role a TR and facestomp people.

Then run to the forums crying for a nerf because there build isnt working. Makes me lol in rl.

Yes...ItC is pretty broken right now, where you are getting any other class needs a nerf because OUR ability is broken is beyond stupid. This is a L2P issue with you, not anyone else.

Many rogues dont use ItC. I for example am one, the only time I slot ItC is when I'm fighting a very good group with 2 or more very good CW's who play close to each other.

Bad TR's think ItC is there crutch and "i win button". Its good when used by a good player, just like all the other abilities and all the other class's. Its about the player, not the abilities.

Go pvp more. Stop wasting everyones time writing these <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> posts and keep practicing.

You die in pvp.

People get lucky.

You die because of lag, or rubber banding sometimes.

You die because YOU made a mistake and got owned because of it.

You die because you are bad, and need more practice.

You die because there will ALWAYS be someone better then you eventually.

Learn the other class's, know there animations of CC/High Dmg/Prone encounters.

Watch videos of other TR's playing(not the montage's of kills, actual full matches). You wont learn anything watching a kill-montage.

Watch videos of every other class playing PvP.

Stop posting on the forums because you are bad. Theres already enough of these posts.

Lastly....Dont be this guy
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    wth is this

Srsly - if you want to be taken seriously, then either use what your school taught you with regard to grammar and spelling and general written communication paradigms or go sue your school.

Granted: English may not be your first language and that's fair enough. But even in those cases, the communication isn't often as gibberish as this. No, it seems, that you are ranting, fueled by emotion - not logic.

I forget what it is you want forum participants to do for you... perhaps you should submit a support ticket?
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »
    Problem with the OP and his silly cry baby post is he is just like 90% of the population. Bad at pvp.

Look on the forums, find a build that people say is awesome. Create build, and do horrible. Not willing to actually learn his class at all, or learn the abilities of other class's he will face in PvP to better himself. Pure lazy player thinking he could just role a TR and facestomp people.

Then run to the forums crying for a nerf because there build isnt working. Makes me lol in rl.

Yes...ItC is pretty broken right now, where you are getting any other class needs a nerf because OUR ability is broken is beyond stupid. This is a L2P issue with you, not anyone else.

Many rogues dont use ItC. I for example am one, the only time I slot ItC is when I'm fighting a very good group with 2 or more very good CW's who play close to each other.

Bad TR's think ItC is there crutch and "i win button". Its good when used by a good player, just like all the other abilities and all the other class's. Its about the player, not the abilities.

Go pvp more. Stop wasting everyones time writing these <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> posts and keep practicing.

You die in pvp.

People get lucky.

Watch videos of other TR's playing(not the montage's of kills, actual full matches). You wont learn anything watching a kill-montage.

Stop posting on the forums because you are bad. Theres already enough of these posts.

good advice.

• Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    kingculex wrote: »
    good advice.

Very good advice. Another thing I keep seeing people not understand in PVP is that its a TEAM based game and the players that play their TEAM role are the ones who will come out on top. If everyone shoots for a good K/D ratio more then likely you will lose.

There are times to be self sacrificing where you KNOW you are going to die, but for the next 10 seconds your gonna prevent them from getting points...

Or instead of killing a target, it might be just your job to get some1 to low HP and move to another target... Or maybe just knock an opponent off their horse as they run by to give your team a few more seconds of getting points... The scenarios are countless...

The pvp in this game can be completely random and basically you WILL die. Even the most skilled players with the best gear in PVP die... So learn to live with that, respawn, and keep playing, even if you get perfect all rank 10 enchants, you will not be god, you will fair very well but you will kill and be killed....
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »

You die in pvp.

People get lucky.

wow your post is a huge mountain , i dont have the need to read it
    i am not a cry baby you ****, i get the top score of frags mostly and can destroy a gwf or a gf in a solo fight, i even managed to change a battle that we were gonna fail it . i WAS POINTING THE THE ITC POWER that can be useless ( impossible to catch is meant to get you around any cc and stuns ) or when you use it the same moment you get stunned to the ground .

you are an utter idiot
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Srsly - if you want to be taken seriously, then either use what your school taught you with regard to grammar and spelling and general written communication paradigms or go sue your school.

Granted: English may not be your first language and that's fair enough. But even in those cases, the communication isn't often as gibberish as this. No, it seems, that you are ranting, fueled by emotion - not logic.

I forget what it is you want forum participants to do for you... perhaps you should submit a support ticket?

i am not english and its not my problem if you dont understand , i can speak my former language and you can bang your head trying to understand mine :)
  • Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    wow your post is a huge mountain , i dont have the need to read it
    i am not a cry baby you ****, i get the top score of frags mostly and can destroy a gwf or a gf in a solo fight, i even managed to change a battle that we were gonna fail it . i WAS POINTING THE THE ITC POWER that can be useless ( impossible to catch is meant to get you around any cc and stuns ) or when you use it the same moment you get stunned to the ground .

you are an utter idiot

You made a cry baby post, and all everyone got out of it was "blah blah blah" cry some more.

Thx for the laugh
  • Options
    ashenphoenixashenphoenix Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Nerfs do hurt. I watched my favorite MMO get nerfed into the ground... and now it's so bad they're relying on pokemon. LEARN TO PLAY. Granted, my TR is only level 40 but I tear things apart in PvP. If I'm careful (and maybe have health potions) I can fight things 20 levels higher than me in PvE. There is nothing wrong with our class, it is user error on your part. Instead of crying and demanding the nerf bat, figure out what you can do to improve.

If you're not willing to do that, you deserve no better and should quit playing.
  • Options
    ashenphoenixashenphoenix Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Also if you're not willing to read that post full of very good information by munkey81 then why did you post here? None of us want to listen to you whine and nothing else. You sound like a spoiled rotten little brat.