test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ashes Of The Past

annunaki1982annunaki1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Ashes Of The Past (Bound To character)

Ashes Of Those Killed in the cataclysm
collect these ashes and turn them in to a
bounty spirit in castle never for a reward.

I have collected over 600 of these ashes and have been searching every area including castle never
for this bounty spirit to turn all of these in. after a long search i gave up because i figured that this bounty spirit was never implemented in the game. update after update fix after fix i hoped that they would atleast implement this bounty spirit so all of us players can turn these items in.
as far as i know castle never is the last dungeon in the game so how is it that this company skips this feature when every other area has a working bounty merchant besides castle never. i think its time to implement this bounty spirit dont you?
Post edited by annunaki1982 on

Comments

• cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Yeah I would like to see that too. Sadly even if they made the ancient weapons purchasable with the ashes the people that have tons of ashes almost certainly have their ancients already, and after the last patch whatever the vendor sold would definitely be BoP lol =P
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • rlrobrrlrobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    They could at least make the ashes like the other bounties, that no longer occupy an inventory slot. Loosing a slot for a thing that has no use for now (and may never have) is just stupid.
  • ocampusmaximusocampusmaximus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    With so many people having collected ashes so far, I don't think the spirit will have anything worthy for sale.
  • lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I reported it as a bug that it doesn't go in inventory slot. Guess it fell through the cracks. Along with its vendor...
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • annunaki1982annunaki1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i reported this as a bug like 2 months ago.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    if this is a bounty token like the others from every zone, it should be dropped in the wealth tab with the others. as for the ghost... it's a ghost. maybe it hasn't been found yet?

must everything be handed to you on a silver platter?
  • archomentalarchomental Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    melodywhr wrote: »
    if this is a bounty token like the others from every zone, it should be dropped in the wealth tab with the others. as for the ghost... it's a ghost. maybe it hasn't been found yet?

must everything be handed to you on a silver platter?

That is probably the worse defense Ive seen so far in the past 3 months on these forums. News flash buddy:
    The vendor doesn't exist.

Let me save some time also in the "new zone." The new potions on the vendor don't exist either when you
    unlock the last zone. SHOCKING! Right? Maybe its there but just not visible to the naked eye!!!!
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'd like to know if there is a bounty spirit. I've cleared and fully (i think) explored the castle itself several times, and i didn't see any spirit so far. There are only three options: it is in game but no one found it yet, it is in-game and gives no special rewards but people knowing where it is didn't tell anything, or it's not in game yet.

Well, if it's not in game, it would be nice to get it eventually. Would give me a reason to get back to CN.
  • lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    That is probably the worse defense Ive seen so far in the past 3 months on these forums. News flash buddy:

Let me save some time also in the "new zone." The new potions on the vendor don't exist either when you
    unlock the last zone. SHOCKING! Right? Maybe its there but just not visible to the naked eye!!!!

lol that was great
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013

They exist, but it's maybe a bug that they disappear after you go through the gate/finish the given quest of the key.

E: If you don't trust anything:

Zj6jCRY.jpg?1

I have a german client, so it's all german what you read. But it's the same potion as you have in your client.