test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Realm of Malabog: War Makers quest is not giving Blade token

archomentalarchomental Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
The War Makers quest in the Realm of Malabog is not giving a blade
token upon completion. This happened 2 days ago too, but apparently
people posting about it made no difference.

This has to be a simple fix. All this does is delay the boon unlocking
because you are getting 2 on these days, not 3.
Post edited by archomental on

Comments

• synozeersynozeer Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Same thing happening to me and several other people I know.
    Guild: Chocolate Stand | Main: Hzarn (GF)/Danteel (HR) | Watch PvP Videos
  • coolios1337coolios1337 Member Posts: 33
    edited September 2013
    Every 3 days you will only get 2 blades from the 3 quests, since War Makers dosnt award you with a blade
  • krisst0fkrisst0f Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Every 3 days you will only get 2 blades from the 3 quests, since War Makers dosnt award you with a blade

When you accept the quest, it says will get one... so which one is it???

I bet that's another bug that they don't care about fixing... They just want your money...
  • archomentalarchomental Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Its 100% a bug. Look at every token turn in on spreadsheet. Example: 9 of each.
    They are divisible by 3 which means when you do a set of dailies you are 1 day closer
    to getting a reward.

As mentioned above, it states you get a blade until you turn it in and see otherwise.
    Lets see how long it takes them to fix something this simple.
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Today, War Makers didn't say it would give blades like it did a few days ago.......so it's partly right. :(
  • krisst0fkrisst0f Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    valwryn wrote: »
    Today, War Makers didn't say it would give blades like it did a few days ago.......so it's partly right. :(

Happened to me the first day, so now I checked... It did say I would get a blade... and yet, when I completed it, it never said Talk to ...

That dude still has a grey "?" above his head, and I have completed the quest, collected chest (crappy reward) and moved on...
  • archomentalarchomental Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Three daily quests a day, and all of the turn ins divisible by 3. Enough said. Its an
    oversight. Oh yea, just like like the oversight of the new potions that are supposed to
    be in the new Malabog zone(see the in game graph).

Just more oversights that make me ponder how they fudge this stuff up.
  • marcioohmarciooh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 91
    edited September 2013
    Same problem here, and it's very very annoying, because by each 3 days you simply are set back by ONE day! So every 3 days of quests require now FOUR days INSTEAD!

Honestly, I think this is a MAJOR problem which requires high priority to fix, what? And compensate by giving those people who missing blades the blades they have RIGHTS TO HAVE!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/tghy.png/
    "Every online game requires more to give than it offers or it's not worth actually playing. Even though we all know this we still decide to play anyway."

:cool:
  • shunterinoshunterino Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This was a bug on Preview that was fixed (eventually). Looks like they ported over the old version (classic Cryptic move). They do have a fix although there's still the problem of them noticing it's a problem and then remembering to put it in a patch.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    yeah it doesn't make sense that in all the other areas, you get three tokens per day but in the third one, you only get two every other day. my first day doing this and i only got two blades. second day, three. please look into this.
  • twist1313twist1313 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just noticed this for myself today as well.