test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank you cryptic

rraglerragle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in PvE Discussion
For ruining what little fun I have in pvp.

I have just spent 75% of a match with no unstoppable and dying made no difference, relogged and was kicked from the match.

I stopped playing my TR because of stealth being broken and not working.

Can't you fix tab abilities, seriously, this is game destroying when core abilities don't work and haven't been working for some time.

No updates from you and nothing on preview.

I doubt you even have enough people working solely on bugs.

Because for a company who claims to have entire teams working on different parts of the game and a team working on bugs, the proof is in the pudding, and so far it's left a bitter taste in my mouth!

Core abilities are a major/game breaker of a bug.

Bad enough I have had a ticket in unanswered for 6 days about missing quest items, but this also?

Seriously, get your act together while you still can!
Post edited by rragle on

Comments

• kingculexkingculex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    rragle wrote: »
    For ruining what little fun I have in pvp.

I have just spent 75% of a match with no unstoppable and dying made no difference, relogged and was kicked from the match.

I stopped playing my TR because of stealth being broken and not working.

Can't you fix tab abilities, seriously, this is game destroying when core abilities don't work and haven't been working for some time.

No updates from you and nothing on preview.

I doubt you even have enough people working solely on bugs.

Because for a company who claims to have entire teams working on different parts of the game and a team working on bugs, the proof is in the pudding, and so far it's left a bitter taste in my mouth!

Core abilities are a major/game breaker of a bug.

Bad enough I have had a ticket in unanswered for 6 days about missing quest items, but this also?

Seriously, get your act together while you still can!

I agree 100%!! They would rather nerf the hell out of the classes instead of fix them.
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    A little more clarification on what needs to be fixed/what is broken would be helpful.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • rraglerragle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    A little more clarification on what needs to be fixed/what is broken would be helpful.

Are you for real?

You are a mod on the forums and don't know what the problem with unstoppable and stealth are?

Sorry, I will stop right there, if you don't even know what's been reported lots for the last couple of weeks, then there is no hope.
  • smaltosmalto Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You're not helping to get a solution with that attitude and response. Perhaps you have more information than what has been shared? Maybe you've encountered the problem in a manner not reported yet? If you want help, be prepared to give it in return.
  • rraglerragle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    smalto wrote: »
    You're not helping to get a solution with that attitude and response. Perhaps you have more information than what has been shared? Maybe you've encountered the problem in a manner not reported yet? If you want help, be prepared to give it in return.

I don't need help, the makers and the people who own the company need help.

I don't get paid to make sure customers playing my computer game are happy.

I even helped and told them over a week ago how pots in pvp are bugged, any response to that?

Lol don't be silly, even when you can reproduce it, they don't listen and expect volunteers to read posts and report up the line, otherwise having core abilities that don't work in a game would be no1 priority as a fix, but no, nothing back and we are meant to tell them what's wrong?

Well if they bothered to test stuff for long enough before just rolling it out from preview then issues wouldn't happen like this.

Defend all you want, but a lot of us are sick of this, and those really sick have told them already, by leaving!
  • ulvielulviel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 741 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Seriously? Just check "Bug reports".
  • smaltosmalto Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Great way to get your post sent to the Depths or locked and deleted altogether is to threaten quitting or leaving. And rightfully so, it really does no good to post about it. You're not going to get results with threats, and if you're going to leave you wouldn't care if it's fixed anyway. All that you typed could have easily been productive, but you chose the low road. Don't be part of the problem.
  • durandurahandurandurahan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Even a mod doesnt know about unstoppable bug? -_- this is hopeless.
    edited September 2013
    smalto wrote: »
    Great way to get your post sent to the Depths or locked and deleted altogether is to threaten quitting or leaving. And rightfully so, it really does no good to post about it. You're not going to get results with threats, and if you're going to leave you wouldn't care if it's fixed anyway. All that you typed could have easily been productive, but you chose the low road. Don't be part of the problem.

Read, at no point had I threatened to quit, if its sent to the depths then it just goes to show how clueless they are to use that excuse!
  • kingculexkingculex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Stealth bug: Stealth meter fills but is grayed out/disabled and a TR can not use it. In some cases stealth gets reset when TR is killed and in some cases it requires the player to relog. Several possible causes have been mentioned in the bug reports section. One is a CW or NPC hitting a TR with a control/stun spell while stealthed. It also appears to happen randomly.

Unstoppable bug: Determination fills but Unstoppable glitches and a GWF is unable to use it. In most cases it requires the player to relog. One is a CW or NPC hitting a GWF with a control/stun spell when the GWF is activating Unstoppable. It also appears to happen randomly.

PVP Potion Glitch: The health potions will glitch if a stealthed TR tries to activate them. *Fairly New*

Attack mode bug: Player is locked into attack mode until the player relogs. *Fairly New*

The Unstoppable bug and Stealth bug have been around since early beta. Something in the updates has caused them to occur more often. The attack mode bug seems to be fairly new because it started happening since the new module. Glitches with the tab ability are not new and its past time they were fixed. A large number of players are becoming frustrated with the glitches not being fixed while the classes are ruined by nerfs. More information can be found in the bug report section. Hopefully this helps. The other classes maybe experiencing glitches with the tab/utility powers but are not as vocal about it.

List of threads in the first 4 pages of the bug report section of the forums:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?474001-Stealth-and-Unstoppable-post-patch-bugs
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?480181-Unstoppbale-Bug-Worse-than-ever
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?481491-Yep-still-a-bug
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?481061-TAB-is-broken

These glitches are rather serious so please do not troll this thread. Thank you.
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)