test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Epic Gear Set Comparison

setheriosetherio Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Thieves' Den
I've seen a few of these lying around and have seen requests about the Sharandar sets. A while ago I made a spreadsheet to compare all the epic sets. I've just updated it with the Sharandar Sets as well. I'll be adding in the weapons too today or tomorrow and various other things. This spreadsheet is for Trickster Rogue only.

Inside the spreadsheet is 3 sheets. The first is the main one - non editing possible (will update this personally).

The second is a duplicate of the main but with editing (maybe I made a mistake on a stat? Should I add other things like a bottom line under each table for the 4 Set bonuses? etc.)

The third sheet is my scattered/unorganized data sheet for personal use.

If anyone's interested, here's the link: Trickster Roque Epic Armor Sets [on Google Drive]
PS: I'll be adding weapons to it soon and various other things in the upcoming days.
~Setherio

Creator and maintainer of TR's Epic Gear Comparison Spreadsheet

Join the legit community channel on Neverwinter!
/channel_join NW_Legit_Community
/bind 9 channel_setcurrent NW_Legit_Community
And press 9 in game (not in ALT mode) to easily access the channel!
Post edited by setherio on

Comments

• Options
    bbknightbbknight Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Nice work dude!

I made a spreadsheet weeks ago, but it only compares 2 or 3 sets that interest me. Your work will be very usefull for the lazy "min/maxers"
  • Options
    setheriosetherio Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    bbknight wrote: »
    Nice work dude!

I made a spreadsheet weeks ago, but it only compares 2 or 3 sets that interest me. Your work will be very usefull for the lazy "min/maxers"

Thanks ^_^

I made it quite a while ago (during beta) when people were arguing over this set vs that set and "Tier 1.5" and "Tier 2.5". So I looked at all the sets. A few notable things:
    * All Tier 1 are essentially the same with one stat being different for one set.
    * Shadewalker Armor is the only set armor (aside from PVP) to have AC 7.
    * All Tier 2 is basically an upgraded version of a Tier 1 set.
    * Main differences are 2 set bonuses and of course, the 4 set bonuses.
    * Sharandar Tier 1 and Tier 2 are same as other Tier 1 and Tier 2.
    * All helms/bracers/Boots have the same stats (the helm has the same stats as the boots and the bracers).
    * Master Duelist / Trickster (Tier 1) and it's upgraded set, Sinister Shade, is the only set to have Deflection - all others have Life Steal
    * Sharandar Tier 1 (Illiyanbruen Ancestral) doesn't have a set bonus while it's upgraded set (Fabled Illiyanbruen) does have set bonuses.
    * PVP Sets are the only ones that provide Armor Pen. and +Max HP, however, they are also the only sets to not have Power stats.
    ~Setherio

Creator and maintainer of TR's Epic Gear Comparison Spreadsheet

Join the legit community channel on Neverwinter!
    /channel_join NW_Legit_Community
    /bind 9 channel_setcurrent NW_Legit_Community
    And press 9 in game (not in ALT mode) to easily access the channel!