test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Impossible to Catch bugged

bubba1966bubba1966 Member Posts: 174 Bounty Hunter
This skill is not working correctly or at all.

It does not make immune to knockback (especially on dragons).
Sometimes it does not trigger but still goes on cooldown.
Post edited by bubba1966 on

Comments

• Options
    vallivvalliv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    skills and items in general seem to be going on cooldown (while not being deployed) .. so not a issue with just that skill.
  • Options
    bowdidlybowdidly Member Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Sadly all i can say is do you think they care ?? My cleric and CW have had feats and powers not working properly since beta weekends, thats over 6 months ago !! all very well known issues, but nothing ever gets done about them. We still have in game numerous very well known exploit's , nothing as ever been done, now most new players presume they are intended and thats how the game works.

With all the exsperience of all the numerous fix patches we have supposidly had, The best policy is to keep quiet about a character bug and work around it as we all know if they try to fix one problem due to high player feed back they ALWAYS break some thing else along the way and its not always just one thing they break it is usualy quit a few more bugs and broken things

The only thing they care about is the Zen store, you can guarantee that will ALWAYS work as intended, as long as people keep buying Zen and Zen store items as far as they are concerned everything is fine.
  • Options
    vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    there are a few other bugs going around latly as well other than the animation interrupts. such as when im fighting trolls sometimes my stealthbar stops at 99% and I have to relog to fix it. hubby says unstoppable is also bugged similarly. and ive seen people complain devine mode makes them walk backwards....

Ive seen a lot of bugs be fixed in this game quite a few before customer service could get back to me. Ive also had a LOT of things I suggested on the forums actually happen. so either they were already on it or someone is listening. though it does seem they listen to requests that are approached in a some what positive way much faster than threads trying to use it to prove that there is a problem with the game.

Also if you look at zen store items and even founders pack/faewild pack, many of the items have odd typos or errors, several pets have malfunctioned and had to be fixed. so whats more the case is most zen items work because they are just copies of existing working items. and they are much simpler in general. its when they try to do something wacky fun and often free that we get odd bugs...

and every patch there is some CW or DC power that is been fixed so being negative about it will not help your cause. Heck THIS is probably why rangers are taking so long they probably use a lot of similar code as the casters and they want to fix the bugs before releasing them.
  • Options
    bubba1966bubba1966 Member Posts: 174 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    I have to agree with bodidly. That is my experience since beta.
  • Options
    arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    CRYPTIC! Beta bugs first!
    Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
    bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
    New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
  • Options
    usernumber999usernumber999 Member Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    still an issue.. we need some feedback please.

more details here:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?461801-Imp-to-Catch-bugged-or-nerfed
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited September 2013
    As I posed in that thread:

This is being investigated. Thank you for your reports. If I get an update on its status I will try to reply here.