test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dodged Flourish, Still Hit

degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Dear Cryptic,

I can't count the number of times I've dodged GWF's Flourish (It says "Dodged" above me), and I'm still hit and stunned.

Please fix.
PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
Post edited by degraafination on

Comments

• dragoncrest0dragoncrest0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    its not bugged. Flourish hits five times.

You only dodged the initial, first hit, the following hits still hit you if you was targeted from the initial use of the ability unless you were too far away. The last 4 hits follow. And the last one, if it has the feat. Will stun.

That is why the first hit stuns. To allow the following hits follow. Its possible to dodge out of the following 4 hits if done right and if your just far enough away.
  • bronxphbronxph Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    its not bugged. Flourish hits five times.

You only dodged the initial, first hit, the following hits still hit you if you was targeted from the initial use of the ability unless you were too far away. The last 4 hits follow. And the last one, if it has the feat. Will stun.

That is why the first hit stuns. To allow the following hits follow. Its possible to dodge out of the following 4 hits if done right and if your just far enough away.

+1 flourish is so flourish!!