test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foundry quest with ghosts in it?

axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Foundry
Wanna finish up my final monster slayer achievement, but not run another 50 annoying gauntlgrym (only dungeon with them is dwarf king)..

So can I run any foundries that have them? Or do they not let authors put those in there yet?
-Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
-Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
Post edited by axer128 on

Comments

• Options
    gemstrikegemstrike Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hmm...you can costume critters as ghosts, but I don't recall ever seeing an actual ghost encounter.

Foundry Author! Check out @gemstrike to see my quests :)
    Want to make your own? Then watch my videos.
    New Videos
    Old Videos
  • Options
    bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    IIRC there are pirate ghosts and normal ghosts in the Foundry.
  • Options
    karitrkaritr Member Posts: 662 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Blast, I have forgotten his name, but there is an author who creates Foundry quests for the purpose of attaining Slayer achievements.

If he has republished since the patch, you should be able to find his quests by typing "slayer" or "achievement" or similar in the Quick Search field of the in game catalogue. If nothing turns up there, try searching these forums.

I'm not an author though, so no idea if ghosts are in the toolset.
  • Options
    celantracelantra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 465
    edited September 2013
    I do not believe that ghosts are part of the encounter toolset. There are undead pirates, but they are not ghosts, they are undead.
  • Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Too bad.. Sucks to have to do so many dwarf kings.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)