test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lemonade Stand

laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Lemonade Stand is recruiting best in slot players with extensive knowledge of their class for CN farming and PvP premade v premade. If you have any doubt of your abilities, this guild is not for you and you will be kicked. We have, in our opinions of course, most of the top players on Dragon and frequently add great players.
Lemonade Stand.
Dragon Guild
Post edited by laudon1 on

Comments

• azmoran11azmoran11 Member Posts: 51
    edited June 2013
    You aren't that good in PVP and I am a fan, but jeez. I can beat any of you 1 on 1. Just tone it down and be humble. If you are really that good you don't have to tell people how good you are, they will talk about it for you.
  • laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    azmoran11 wrote: »
    You aren't that good in PVP and I am a fan, but jeez. I can beat any of you 1 on 1. Just tone it down and be humble. If you are really that good you don't have to tell people how good you are, they will talk about it for you.

1v1 me bro!
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • guswillyguswilly Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    laudon1 wrote: »
    Lemonade Stand is recruiting best in slot players with extensive knowledge of their class for CN farming and PvP premade v premade. If you have any doubt of your abilities, this guild is not for you and you will be kicked. We have, in our opinions of course, most of the top players on Dragon and frequently add great players.

I would talk to u, guys... Im at dragon shard too... plz send a mensg inbox @Mr.Willy
  • throughwallthroughwall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited September 2013
    Would like to join you! Sunshine@throughwall
    Sunshine - Trickster Rogue
    Gladiator - Control Wizard
    Death - Great Weapon Fighter
    High Priestess - Devoted Cleric
  • xmeanseason305xxmeanseason305x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    laudon1 wrote: »

Have some of you in my friends list... Good peoples... Respect.
    Aka Hzarn,alt,toca,kitty

Would like to do a premade next month when 2 of my guildies come back from vacation.
  • tabrisasuratabrisasura Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    are you guys still recruiting?