test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Campfire x2 ??

susurrusssusurruss Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I was in Neverdeath Graveyard. I had come online into a firecircle, and proceeded to update my crafters. When I left the circle, I noticed a 2 in the bottom right of my campfire bonus. Just an oddity. :D

Campfirex2_zps305332ca.jpg
Post edited by susurruss on

Comments

• pjdvpjdv Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 67
    edited September 2013
    did it disappear very quickly? I think this has something to do with temporary buffs when a toon is just logged in for 'protection'. I noticed it as well but the second one disappeared in seconds
  • chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have noticed similar effects from the boons you get from invoking. I suspect there is a brief period where the instance you had when you logged out remains active.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • susurrusssusurruss Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Well, as you can see, by the time I took the screenshot, it had been active over 4 minutes. It stayed up there for a while as I talked to other people in the zone about it. No matter, as I said, it was just an oddity.