test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The neverwinter experience emails

the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Please stop emailing me. Unless it's a mailing stating you released three new classes this month I don't want to hear about how fantastic your game is with an advertisement to buy another box.

These three things are the only things that will get me back:

Runepriest (or some kind of battle priest/elemental)

Ranged Ranger class

Artificer/Eastern Mystic/Monk

Thanks but no thanks, the only reason why I even come here to the forums is to find out when you'll release new classes.

The things that made me stop playing. Nerfs to the DCs in PVE, Bind on Pickup crafting, bugs in the foundry tools.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Click "My Account" up in the Perfect World toolbar at the very top of the page and then uncheck the box for allowing them to send you email.
  • Options
    fathomfulfathomful Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Ahhhh stop sending me the emails i selected to receive!!!!!!

Seriously follow the advice above and profit.

cheers!
  • Options
    greeniewolf0greeniewolf0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 83
    edited September 2013
    unchecking the box doesn't stop the emails.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    There are actually instructions at the bottom of the email for how to unsubscribe from PWE's mailing list.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    xabersedgexabersedge Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Who starts a thread instead of clicking 'unsubscribe' or 'spam' I mean seriously, wasted effort much! It was almost a decent attempt to segway into the tired old 50 different already made 'we want a new class' threads but come on =_=
    sunElf_Rogue.png
  • Options
    the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    clicking that doesn't stop the emails nice try tho. And frankly this is more of a thread about how why people like me aren't coming back until they add new classes and why it's ironic that the email they sent was all about "the fantastical neverwinter experience" it hasn't been all that great so far with lack of classes, bugs in the foundry, and making crafted items bind on pickup.
  • Options
    cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86
    edited September 2013
    unchecking the box doesn't stop the emails.

^ this.... I still get spams from these idiots as well.
    edited September 2013
    There's a link at the bottom of the email that says "1-click unsubscribe". Problem solved.

Closing this thread to prevent further flaming of the company.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.