test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Not recieving verification code :*(

obiwankanobobiwankanob Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've done this before many times. I had to format my computer and reinstall, but this time I'm not getting a verification code when I start the game. I'm also not getting verifications when i attempt to change my email. Even though I'm in my email waiting.

Would appreciate any help. Thanks.
Post edited by obiwankanob on

Comments

• Options
    punkattpunkatt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I had this problem when I switched to a yahoo email for my account. I got no email for the seemingly obligatory password reset nor did I receive an email after I had it reset manually by sending in a ticket and logged in only to see I'd supposedly been sent a "One time key" - which I needed to access the game -by email. There was nothing in my spam/junk folder either.

After I created a new gmail account (my others are already in use in the PWE database) I immediately got the password reset link email and then was able to log in and this time received the verification code email. Bottom line, if using yahoo, try gmail. Otherwise contact the support team and work through the problem that way. They get back to you very quickly, and are, imo, a great help.

I hope this helps you get sorted out.