test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CN from bad to worst bugs

chuzzzrgunchuzzzrgun Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
lnr5.jpg

Yeah, yeah, many good reviews, main dungeon still bugged (really bugged). Keep adding events with flowers and pigs and don't fix the real essence of the game.
Post edited by chuzzzrgun on

Comments

• espectr0espectr0 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    much like other games are more focused on zen market and events, than the quality of the gameplay and the game itself!
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    That's not a bug, its a "humoristic" (i'm fairly sure that's some dark humor in there) way to fix an exploit in CN, now, no more jumping on the statues to avoid a fairly easy fight.

People take things too seriously, i like the irony on some of the cryptic team's decissions.
  • pw3ckapw3cka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Yeah, did CN today and was basically shocked. How they could fix not even a problematic thing so ugly :D

To me this reflects how things are done over there.. Nice devs and QA lol
  • macabrivsmacabrivs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 417 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    frarii wrote: »
    That's not a bug, its a "humoristic" (i'm fairly sure that's some dark humor in there) way to fix an exploit in CN, now, no more jumping on the statues to avoid a fairly easy fight.

People take things too seriously, i like the irony on some of the cryptic team's decissions.

I agree with u, i rather prefer to have those ugly walls than see people exploiting CN all the time and make ancient loot value like <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

Although, that walls need a bit of a tweek, its still possible to fight in the statues :/
  • alderonthedracoalderonthedraco Member Posts: 82
    edited September 2013
    Would not it be better to put an invisible barrier around the statue and then increase the size of them?
  • koboldbard2koboldbard2 Banned Users Posts: 334 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Would not it be better to put an invisible barrier around the statue and then increase the size of them?
    Cryptic knows best.
  • yogokouyogokou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    a)terribly ugly, shouldn't go live even as humoristic, just go invis wall or something
    b) doesn't fix the problem, another attempt from Cryptic to fix an exploit that fails to actually fix it
  • cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86
    edited September 2013
    bad game is bad.
    It's more than just these stupid pillars. Nearly every attack the Dracolich uses is bugged. It's beyond the point of playability. His breath weapon hits a WAY larger area than the splat indicates, including extending behind the dragon, and his wing buffet attack hits literally everyone on the screen regardless of where they're standing in relation to the splat. It's just not fun.
  • macabrivsmacabrivs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 417 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Yea, dracolich and Fulminorax breath are rly bug.... its VERY annoying to be fighting with them and all sudently everyone dies because the breath attack hit everyone in the room, no matter where they are.

Its very annoying do make those fight and pray that a random breath attack dont hit us.... no matter what is ur position :(
  • conchitobananoconchitobanano Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 74
    edited September 2013
    frarii wrote: »

When I saw this I laughed so hard!!!
    It was SO PATHETIC i loled for several seconds... then closed the game and played something more enjoyable and less pathetic...
  • chuzzzrgunchuzzzrgun Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    macabrivs wrote: »
    I agree with u, i rather prefer to have those ugly walls than see people exploiting CN all the time and make ancient loot value like <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

Although, that walls need a bit of a tweek, its still possible to fight in the statues :/

Yeah actually we kill that boss although we take a bit more time, the thing is I'm really pissed off about last boss, 'cause since the addition of Malabog's Castle the attacks of Draco are bugged and you can't kill him but with a lot of pots and injury kits, if you're lucky. And with the new patchs they "fix" the exploits of first and second bosses (obviusly we killed them) but they don't worry on fix last boss. It's stupid.
  • dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hey Everyone,

I checked with the team, and it appears that this situation is not working as designed. The team created a fix for the issue, but it appears that it didn't get applied 100% correctly.

A correct fix for this issue should be available in a future build. Sorry for the confusion, and thank you for taking the time to escalate the issue here so that we could identify and resolve it.
  • bubba1966bubba1966 Member Posts: 174 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

I checked with the team, and it appears that this situation is not working as designed. The team created a fix for the issue, but it appears that it didn't get applied 100% correctly.

A correct fix for this issue should be available in a future build. Sorry for the confusion, and thank you for taking the time to escalate the issue here so that we could identify and resolve it.

I appreciate someone finally speaking up about this (or any) issue. Just a few words can go a long way, and i hope we see more of it in the future.
  • mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited September 2013
    Ugly, well just hanging around to make my initial investment worth it, ah oh, just to make a point with Cryptic, i already loaded and purchase premium account with my new game and only log in here for the Campaign bonus, of course im still hoping things will change but by the looks of things this gonna fail....
  • dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hey Verdonix,

Thanks for requesting clarification. I apologize that I don't have the details at this time. I apologize that the extent of the information I have is that an updated fix for the encounter should be coming soon. I would recommend keeping an eye on the patch notes to find out when it will go live. Thanks for your understanding.
  • inthefade462inthefade462 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    When you find out whats being fixed can you let us know? The op posted a screen shot of the new pillars with default (bare minimum) art, they even label their dimensions on them in game, its kinda lol. From a gameplay stand point this isnt a big deal, its purely asthetics.

What people really want fixed is the graphical glitch with dragon fights where their telegraphed aoes (breath, wing buffet) display on the client in one area but actually "go off" in a completely different area, resulting in ppl dying to "invisible breath attacks" etc. This is a huge inconvenience to inexperienced groups which makes these fights seem completely random and arbitrary if you will succeed or fail.
  • verilosverilos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 77
    edited September 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

Here's a list of Draco bugs I have noticed and care about, just for the record:

His breath is often completely bugged, in fact, the displayed breath in bugged instances is completely safe and his real breath shoots in a different direction, usually where meele agro TR/GWF has been moments ago. One way to avoid it is to never have meele fighter be between the Draco and the rest of the team.

The wing flap AOE is nearly always displayed incorrectly. AOE is consistently 20-30% larger than shown.

Also your attempt to patch the Draco adds glitching has mostly failed.