test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ioun Stone bug?

janr92janr92 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 63 Arc User
Today i bring my stone at level 30, and...Nothing.
No bonus of 4% stat, nothing new. Is bugged or...?
| Yolt - TR MI Executioner |
< Guild: Gravity X Game >
Post edited by janr92 on

Comments

• desjardiniidesjardinii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    As soon as I hit the upgrade button turning my stone from blue to purple I received the 4% increase.
  • janr92janr92 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    But you read it in some place? Becouse i don't find it =/
    | Yolt - TR MI Executioner |
    < Guild: Gravity X Game >
  • axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    List it's exact stats - without gear/runestones factored.
    List your charisma score. (this affects the stats)
    We'll tell ya if it's working.
    Pretty sure it is.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 2013
    Sorry for the confusion; in writing the patch notes I incorrectly stated all companions get a passive power at 30, but it's actually all non-Augment companions.

Let us know if there's anything more about this that seems to be functioning incorrectly.
  • sigaxel77sigaxel77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So, for upgrading an Ioun Stone of Allure for 750k, you get nothing at all? Surely you must jest!
  • astralburn2astralburn2 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I also upgraded my stone last night, got it to level 30. It said 4% and something else about a 25% base? (dont remember exact words with the 25%). Anyways I multiplied the stat from the stone by 1.09%. Then I checked the buff number on my stats and they matched up. Now it seems my Eldritch 8 is fixed in the defense slot but I am getting no extra buff from my stone I just spent 750k to upgrade.
  • usernumber999usernumber999 Member Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    I also upgraded my stone last night, got it to level 30. It said 4% and something else about a 25% base? (dont remember exact words with the 25%). Anyways I multiplied the stat from the stone by 1.09%. Then I checked the buff number on my stats and they matched up. Now it seems my Eldritch 8 is fixed in the defense slot but I am getting no extra buff from my stone I just spent 750k to upgrade.

basically you get about 100 pts in stats for the 750k.. 34 each to three stats i believe.

only worth it if you are all rank 10s and have nothing else to buy
  • maukadwellermaukadweller Member Posts: 71
    edited September 2013
    terramak wrote: »
    Sorry for the confusion; in writing the patch notes I incorrectly stated all companions get a passive power at 30, but it's actually all non-Augment companions.

Let us know if there's anything more about this that seems to be functioning incorrectly.

Other than fraudulently stating that the epic version of the ioun stone of allure would grant 4% bonus to stats upon upgrade...yeah works fine. Unless of course the additional stats don't really add anything, just rename them to stones of placebo.

If you are wondering why people have left this game and why you're having to spam mail and beg people to come back to a game that isn't even 6 months old yet, it's <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> like the dev response above. Any chance of providing a refund button for folks who upgraded with the expectation of receiving the 4% bonus?
    No? Just another reason not to pay for this game in either money or time.
  • jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    we got unlucky, only this ^^ they will give us a new title. The donkey of the server :D Like almost all , i wasted 750k AD for nothing ( the 4% on base value is around 10-20 point increase on critical, power rec ). For sure, i won't upgrade it on the other char i have. I hope the cat got something better that this x.x