test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

gwf - unstoppable bugged?

rotatorkufrotatorkuf Member Posts: 537 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Militia Barracks
so lately while doing sharandar and dungeons (pve mostly), i've noticed that i have a full bar of determination but i CANNOT activate unstoppable...

only after i leave combat can i reactivate it

seems to happen randomly, and no i'm not prone or kd

happen to anyone else? is there some sort of internal cooldown i'm not aware of?
Post edited by rotatorkuf on

Comments

• skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It's a bug they can't fix.
  • rotatorkufrotatorkuf Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    add more insult to injury to this poor class ey
  • tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Best way I have found to fix is stand in red until dead and have someone rezz you.
  • chudovishyechudovishye Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Sometimes you can fix it by letting your determination drop to nothing, but generally only dying or relogging will fix it all the time. This bug has been present for a few months now and we haven't heard anything about fixing it.
  • piku247piku247 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    They cant fix something that they designed. Morons. I've had enough this bug...
  • petestarkspetestarks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I thought I was going crazy whacking the key to use it, only to get killed off. Sucks it is a legit bug, but at least I'm not anymore insane than I was before?
  • bentenmariabentenmaria Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    An alternative solution to dying hoping someone will rez you, run away from adds and try not to get hit or attack them and wait for determination gauge to go down. Once fully down, it will fix itself.
  • omenjsjomenjsj Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    tarmalen wrote: »
    Best way I have found to fix is stand in red until dead and have someone rezz you.

Sadly this is a very true statement.
  • omenjsjomenjsj Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    An alternative solution to dying hoping someone will rez you, run away from adds and try not to get hit or attack them and wait for determination gauge to go down. Once fully down, it will fix itself.

Not an option if you are the Main Tank on umm lets say T2 Spider Queen, in which your main job is to try to keep adds on you so that the cw's can do their thing.