test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Redcap Longblade for GF is...

gorguts99gorguts99 Member Posts: 39
edited June 2014 in The Militia Barracks
ugly, don't waste your abjuring/blades on it.

just an advice.
Post edited by gorguts99 on

Comments

• Options
    mcro619mcro619 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    got a screen cap of it?
  • Options
    kaylos29kaylos29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Screenshot of it would be nice. Some people like ugly weapons and when you get done playing with possible color combinations it can look really different.
    Mindflayer - Exodus
    Daria - Dwarf Sentinel GWF (mistaken for Halfling a lot)
    Karia (aka "The Pug") - Human Combat HR
    Kayd - Human Conqueror GF - Retired
  • Options
    trollgretrollgre Member Posts: 297
    edited September 2013
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'd presume the GWF version is similar, just bigger? Instead of the Forward curve it stops and a longer blade point comes out the top?

If anyone has a screen shot, or can take one, for the GWF version I'd be grateful!
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    ocdonlineocdonline Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    trollgre wrote: »

Looks like a reversed Khopesh, but not very nicely designed. Personally prefer the more unusual/exotic-looking gear, but think I'll give this one a miss.

Would really like to know what the Redcap Greatsword looks like.
    kaylos29 wrote: »
    Screenshot of it would be nice. Some people like ugly weapons and when you get done playing with possible color combinations it can look really different.

Thought you couldn't dye weapons? :confused:
  • Options
    cathrosecathrose Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    For GWF, In my opinion its the beatyfull 2h weapon in that game :p - but everyone have own mind
    7uvj8.jpg
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    cathrose wrote: »
    For GWF, In my opinion its the beatyfull 2h weapon in that game :p - but everyone have own mind
    7uvj8.jpg

This screenshot should go straight to the bug report forums in order to revitalize the topic(s)/thread(s), about the issue that is shown in it.

---

Wanna know what's really beautiful about your screenshot? It shows exactly, the weapon clipping glitch/bug/design flaw that we have been reporting to the devs for almost a year by now. Said clipping - error is one of the reasons i abandoned my GWF, because it is terrible when you are forced to constantly look at your character's back... and all you can see after a few weeks is the giant sword clipping through either ones body or leg...

---

If a dev reads this, NO!, trying to alter the weapon skins such as: scythe, thayan greatsword, dread ring greatsword etc. to make it "seem fixed" is not an actual fix. All it did/does is making greatweapons look terrible aswell.

---

Even though this is a necro, the bug i just mentioned is still around. It would be great if a dev could split this thread up and create one with your pic and my bla bla, naming it something like GWF weapon - body clipping error. (thx in advance)