test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elven Battle enchant

facexcontrolfacexcontrol Member Posts: 281
edited September 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hi im playing GF and before i used SF but wasnt really happy for the 60 sec cooldown on the effect becouse i dont find it effective enough for the endgame.
So yesterday i had the chance to slot a normal ElvenBattle in my armor slot.So i tested in PvP and the result was astonishing.
For 100% cc resist you get about 1 second cut of the cc casted on you. When u get knocked down u stand up much faster,u get frozen u brake the ice much quicker so you are more able to react and cc/kill them instead.Also has a great PvE place,considering the cc from mobs is the only thing that gets you killed.Its working all the time and has no cooldown.And the armor visual is just must-see.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lantiss1lantiss1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    becouse i dont find it uneffective enough for the endgame.

lol whut.

also I've tested the enchant on PTR (crafted perfect) and it does exactly what it says, it doesn't cut down on prone time or choke time, it does help with being freezed but if you compare it to soulforge, SF is way better.

I'm guessing you either wanna troll people or raise the market price because you purchased them at low price, not buying it.
  • Options
    facexcontrolfacexcontrol Member Posts: 281
    edited September 2013
    wanna express my opinon about it.I pvp alot with my GF so SF has its points but EB is way way better for me
  • Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Hi im playing GF and before i used SF but wasnt really happy for the 60 sec cooldown on the effect becouse i dont find it effective enough for the endgame.
    So yesterday i had the chance to slot a normal ElvenBattle in my armor slot.So i tested in PvP and the result was astonishing.
    For 100% cc resist you get about 1 second cut of the cc casted on you. When u get knocked down u stand up much faster,u get frozen u brake the ice much quicker so you are more able to react and cc/kill them instead.Also has a great PvE place,considering the cc from mobs is the only thing that gets you killed.Its working all the time and has no cooldown.And the armor visual is just must-see.

I have tested a perfect elven on PTR and it does 0 for NPCs.

I made a Normal on Live and it does 0 for NPCs.

The enchant appears to have no effect on NPCs CC and worthless in PvE currently. I'm waiting on DEVs response to a posting asking if it intended as a PvP ONLY enchant.
  • Options
    gannicsgladiatorgannicsgladiator Member Posts: 413 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    let me ask again to be sure. even battle really does help stand up faster when you are set prone, or recover fast from stun too? or is it just immobilization and slow?
    Dovahkiin Gannicus, GWF Sentinel- Enemy Team Guild
    Gannicus Destroyer, GWF Destroyer retired
    Kate Beckinsale NB DC, Link NB GF
    "There is only one way to be a champion..., Never ...ing lose"
  • Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?476521-Perfect-Elven-Battle-Armor-Enchantment-Tested-Does-nothing-Dev-please-confirm

I have an email waiting on a response. I did not notice any decrease to prone while using the enchant.
  • Options
    lifesimageslifesimages Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Luckily, it looks cool as hell. I don't see much of a benefit using a normal one in PvP situations
  • Options
    atorzatorz Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Luckily, it looks cool as hell. I don't see much of a benefit using a normal one in PvP situations

Do you happen to have a screenshoot of it laying around somewhere? I'd like to see it, lol.
  • Options
    meldan3nmeldan3n Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I can confirm it. The normal one works well (in PvP), while the perfect one is broken. I never got to test the greater one.

The Perfect Elven Battle Enchantment does nothing.