test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anything for endgame?

gramirimuttigramirimutti Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2013 in PvE Discussion
As there is nothing to do after getting full geared (well, trade is nearly dead and i cant even remember i did a non CN-MC run last time), i think there should be a PvP league or something like that. You queue as 5guildie and wait for another 5manguildie team around your point(to make that a fair matchup) to pvp. Winner gets points, others losing some points. League will lasts 1 month and will reset all points at next months first day. Whoever have more points than other guilds will get a visual reward. Like a unique dye pack or a pvp-winner fashion item, guild name color change, etc.

Just add something that will make players continue game after gettin full geared, seen so much players leaving game cuz there is nothing to do except run after chickens these days.
Post edited by gramirimutti on

Comments

• zalcszalcs Banned Users Posts: 345 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Not to mention raids, new pvp maps and motivation to run dungeons...
  • axis40axis40 Member Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    As there is nothing to do after getting full geared (well, trade is nearly dead and i cant even remember i did a non CN-MC run last time), i think there should be a PvP league or something like that. You queue as 5guildie and wait for another 5manguildie team around your point(to make that a fair matchup) to pvp. Winner gets points, others losing some points. League will lasts 1 month and will reset all points at next months first day. Whoever have more points than other guilds will get a visual reward. Like a unique dye pack or a pvp-winner fashion item, guild name color change, etc.

Just add something that will make players continue game after gettin full geared, seen so much players leaving game cuz there is nothing to do except run after chickens these days.

nah they didnt leave....good idea tho
  • mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited September 2013
    It would be 5 TR vs 5 TR so what's the use. LOL..
    edited September 2013
    nah no guild has 5 tr lol....
  • modimormodimor Member Posts: 198 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Yeah i'm also pretty bored with the game atm, doing daylies for about 40-60min then nothing to do anymore. No point in doing pvp after you finish Rhix's quest coz they made all pvp gear Bound to character. Once you finished 2nd Boon, no point in doing Skirmish either.
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I've been enjoying the new Sharandar quests.
    But yes, I really don't like that everything binds now.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• modimormodimor Member Posts: 198 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    rabbinicus wrote: »
    I've been enjoying the new Sharandar quests.
    But yes, I really don't like that everything binds now.

I took the Sharandar quests into the account of the dailys.
    Game is pretty much dead. Adding a new area that you spend 30min in each day probobly wasn't the best idea from the Devs. It needs something like progressive open pvp like GW2 or Warhammer. New Scenarios and maps for Domination pvp. They pretty much killed of the only endgame there was for maxgeared players when they made all PVP gear Bound.
    New pvp rewards is also a decent option.
  • viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    How about end of delve chests available 24/7 and during delve hour a guaranteed pick of class gear?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I think foundry quests are a great way to kill time when nothing to do, I'ts so much fun to me.
    But they shold add more endgame content too.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I hate to say that I'm bored as well. I log in for Shar dailies, crafting and PVP. No point in running DDs. I run a CN from time to time. But that's about it.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I do shar dailies(only 2nd zone, cba with first zone now), pick some flowers and stuff and I'll run a DD if some friends or guildies want to. I'll PvP with friends, but I no longer play to win but just to kill other players and troll. Sometimes I'll level my non 60 alts.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • hotdogaddicthotdogaddict Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Endgame is non-existent. Crafting is purely time based, so you can't spend your time creating items for sale on the AH. DD's offer no real BiS option other than the previous T2 gear, and farming gear to sell on the AH has been nerfed, so what's the point. It feels like work logging in to do daily quests for 30 minutes, and then logging back out because the first two items in my post are not available. Dungeons require only 5 people and are so exploitable that you can literally complete one on your first PuG, so you lose satisfaction in completing them. 'Events' like the Summer Festival offer no decent items for your effort. I looked at them when it began and rolled my eyes--the pig was cool but there is absolutely nothing special about it other than appearance. This game was super-fun for the nine days it took me to level up to 60, and then it fell flat. Oh, the cash store is the biggest scam going. $35 for a mount that makes me run fast? Sweet. Three bucks to respec my powers or alter my physical appearance? No thanks. I want this game to succeed but it feels more and more like an 'in and out' deal with every Caturday, Nightmare luck-out, and dungeon exploit that is noticed an not actioned.
    edited September 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    I do shar dailies(only 2nd zone, cba with first zone now), pick some flowers and stuff and I'll run a DD if some friends or guildies want to. I'll PvP with friends, but I no longer play to win but just to kill other players and troll. Sometimes I'll level my non 60 alts.

then you are a begginer. first i played to kill then to win then to kill again. then to never lose which is the point of the pvp....NEVER LOSE.and i was good at it to.