test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AUCTION HOUSE BUG: Buy Out

jaratajarata Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
This is not a duping bug, don't worry!

However, there is an error in BUY OUT, when sorting out the BUY OUT, the ascending & descending do not give a proper order it should be displayed. Rather, it mixes and sorts in a very weird way.

Please fix. A lot of people BUY OUT items.
Post edited by jarata on

Comments

• ceryndrionceryndrion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This is a problem that has been known about since the release of Feywild, and a fix is in the works, however I am unable at the moment to give an ETA.

That being said, the Auction House on the gateway, is working perfectly.
    I reject your reality and I substitute my own!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My opinions are my own, and do not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment, or Cryptic Studios
    [ Rules of Conduct - Terms - FAQ - Support Centre - Important Stuff ]
  • jaratajarata Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    In regards to the Neverwinter Gateway via. Browser vs. Mobile, it seems to be very slow loading when using the mobile. I would like to use the Auction House on Neverwinter through Mobile but it doesn't seem to be effective and quirky. Is there a solution you guys can work on to fix this issue?
  • purdydotpurdydot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Just thought I'd add that the sorting bug does not seem limited to just the sort by->buyout column.
    A few minutes ago I tried to sort by-> high bid, and if failed in a glorious and mysterious fashion.
    I had to delete what ended up becoming somewhat of a novel-length post mentioning some of the ongoing bugs that have resulted in so much cumulative frustration that it's getting harder and harder for me to even see this game as "entertainment" anymore.
    I haven't even tried to really play the game since the new patch was finalized, so I don't even know yet if they've actually fixed the bugs that had been tormenting me so much. maybe they have, but after the new auction house shenanigans, it takes me so long just to do my "daily chores" on all my characters that I'm already too worn out frustrated by the time i'm done to actually "play" the game.
    This ends up being yet another "straw" out of a whole lot of straws (some of them really BIG straws) piled onto the proverbial "camel's back".
    Bottom line is, if the detriments end up outweighing the gains (frustration level caused bugs vs entertainment value gained from playing) then there will be no reason to play this game.
    Of course I don't *have* to play it. Nobody does.
    And I didn't have to buy some zen to get a few goodies. Nobody does.
    And in the end I'm only one person who plays this game out of many.
    Even counting the friends and family who I play this game with, we wouldn't even represent 1% of the number of people who have started playing this game.
    But game developers who want to earn money from an online *free* MMO game and whoever earns a paycheck to do things like fix bugs and such, should really always remember:
    We don't *have* to keep playing it. *Nobody* does.
    So it might be a good idea fix problems that might make all of us start realizing, and thinking about, how we don't *have* to play this game, and that there be other, much less frustrating, alternatives.
  • compricomcompricom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Since a few days i am not able to buy out or bit on any item. Is this a known issue?
  • clampet79clampet79 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    compricom wrote: »
    Since a few days i am not able to buy out or bit on any item. Is this a known issue?

This sounds like something different from the op and may deserve its own thread.

However Please fix the original issue. I have reported it in game about 6 times in the past 2 weeks. I thought it would be in the "known issues" by now. Atleast let us know that you know about the issue and a fix is in the works.

Its sooooo frustrating that the sort by price button is not working. This is especially a problem issue when shopping for items like vitriol that are typically sold in large quantities. I spend so much time in the past 2 weeks with a calculator trying to figure out the best price per unit that its not even fun anymore.

Please fix it so my auction life can return to normal.