test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Master of Hunt (Sharandar skirmish) not giving bonus AD during skirmish event

porter35porter35 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I thought I noticed this yesterday but wasn't sure because sometimes the chest gives AD randomly whether event or not. Ran skirmish event again several times today, confirmed that there is no bonus AD being given.
Post edited by porter35 on

Comments

• Options
    bleustarsbleustars Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    THIS is the problem I'm having. I've done the skirmish 2-3 times and it is not giving the reward. Yes, I do it during the event time and I still get nothing. :/ I see not many people must be having this problem but it wasn't a problem until the latest update.
  • Options
    aurtegaaurtega Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Me too....and also reported it via the ingame bugs quest :(
  • Options
    prynnceprynnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    you should provide ticket numbers on the forums it will help the devs!
  • Options
    hobieonehobieone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    its a random thing. i ran it three times today during the event, one once of the three time did i receive AD. yesterday i was in a group that manged to run it 4 times during the event and i got no AD on any of them.
  • Options
    mvffin1mvffin1 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I think it just gives diamonds randomly, whether it is a Skirmish event or not. I don't think the event gives you any further incentive to run.
  • Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My guess is the Skirmish event works, however it gets overwritten if you're lucky enough to get a "slot 2" pull.

EG:
    Normal reward:
    3-5 crescent
    slot 2:
    Chance at a redcap item
    Event Reward:
    3-5 crescent
    slot 2:
    Astral diamonds. (or redcap item)

Bug happens when you roll high enough to get the redcap item - it overwrites the diamonds, so you only get that item, no diamonds.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • Options
    morzipanmorzipan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same problem here.
  • Options
    fdgxfhxfgnzthfdgxfhxfgnzth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    same problem, already done 5 skrimishes during skrimish event, all done different days, and all of 5 i got no astral diamonds, but on the other character same account it is ok. Made gm tickets but it seems that i got bot replies - "blablabla - post a bug report - blablabla -maybe we fix it somewhere"
  • Options
    j0shi82j0shi82 Member Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, I've reported this in another thread as well. Seems to be low-priority so if you absolutely want to farm ADs during the hour you have to pick other options. At least Module 2 adds two skirmishes (Dread Vault & Storm the Bridge?) and I keep my fingers crossed these work as intended.
  • Options
    ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    In two off-event runs I did yesterday and today, I got rAD.

In an on-event run I did yesterday, I didn't get rAD and get a redcap gear instead.

In an on-event run I did today, I got rAD.

So this skirmish is "special", whether it gives rAD or not doesn't depend on the event.
  • Options
    j0shi82j0shi82 Member Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    In two off-event runs I did yesterday and today, I got rAD.

In an on-event run I did yesterday, I didn't get rAD and get a redcap gear instead.

In an on-event run I did today, I got rAD.

So this skirmish is "special", whether it gives rAD or not doesn't depend on the event.

Well, it hasn't been communicated that this skirmish is treated differently so this should be considered a bug. The skirmish gives either a Redcap Cap, Barkshield or RADs, independent from any event running.