test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Level 60 TR looking for relax Guild - Dragon Server

mistalkmistalk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
As title says, level 60 Rogue with ~7.7k in gear looking for Guild on Dragon server.

I try to play daily, but I have a busy changing schedule, so it's hard to be on at always the same time. But I could try. Looking for a guild that does dungeon, pvp and pve but it's not hardcore on them either. Relax, simple and friendly is what I'm looking for. Don't want to get yelled at or kicked out because I can't log on for a day or two.
Post edited by mistalk on

Comments

• Options
    mcflipmcflip Member Posts: 92
    edited August 2013
    Sounds like The Divines is your choice. We are a (currently still) small group of people that like challenges.
    We love PvP and Dungeons. We are also busy ourselves and not online 24/7, so we dont have a problem if you're disappearing for a day or two due to work or family. We won't force anyone, we do Guild activities if everyone is up for it, if not we leave it for another day.

You may contact me for information or a Guild invite at FliP@mcflip or on our Guild Forum at http://thedivines.guildlaunch.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <Heroes of the Fallen Lands>
    B][url=http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?450191-Dragon-FATE-(International)-(Social-PvP-PvE)]Recruitment Topic[/url][/B
    Social, PvE and PvP Guild on Dragon Shard!
  • Options
    dexto89dexto89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    ladywillow15ladywillow15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You have basically described Acme Adventure Co. perfectly. We're a smaller guild (currently at 10 members), comprised of all different levels of players who like to talk and play together. We all have lives outside of the game and aren't on constantly, so we're very understanding if someone can't get on for a while.

We do PvE together, and many of us want to do PvP together as well, it's just a matter of having enough people online at the same time, something that will hopefully happen more as we get a few more members.

There are a few level 60's in the guild, so you could even do some Gauntlgrym with us that are at that level if you want.

We're very laid-back, and our members are almost all adults that are mature and just here to have a good time.

If you want to learn a bit more, or apply for membership (the application takes literally two minutes tops), you can check out our website!

acmeadventureco.guildportal.com

Hope we're what you're looking for!
  • Options
    swohswoh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    1429016.jpg
    Hello mistalk, and to whomever else it may concern
    Checkered Raven is currently focused in Neverwinter Online's end-game PvE content. We are a social guild that enjoys the challenge of perfecting your character build and smoothly farming high level dungeons.

link-->Checkered Raven intends to become one of the premier guilds on the Dragon server.
    Visit our website^

We are in search of like-minded individuals to join us. See our recruitment page on site. Although our membership spans many nationalities and cultures we are a primarily English speaking guild. Members are on at various hours throughout the day, making this a great guild for individuals lacking "regular" USA playing times.

For communication purposes we pay for and maintain a Mumble server. Upon acceptance into the guild you will be given the password and encouraged to join us in voice chat (using the program is free). Please see this thread for more information about Mumble.

What are we looking for in a member?
    • Someone who enjoys playing the game and his/her respective class(es)
    • A mature, worthwhile person who wants to help build or be a part of a social community of gaming friends
    • Someone that enjoys the nuances of end-game content and understands the requirements it takes to reach that content
    • Someone who can respect the thoughts/feelings/beliefs of other members even if you do not agree with those thoughts/feelings/beliefs 100%
    • Someone with the willingness to learn from others and teach those who are up-and-coming

What we are NOT looking for in a member:
    • Anyone who cannot meet the requirements of what we are looking for as listed above
    • People who constantly complain/whine about the game
    • Drama Queens / Kings / or Divas
    • Non-English speakers
    • Ninja looters
    NWOsig3copy_zpsf35fef69.png
  • Options
    mistalkmistalk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I wanted to say thank you to all of you. I did pick one of you, and thank you again for the other three!