test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

funnyest things you ever heard or seen in the game

skenderijaskenderija Member Posts: 87
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
so you can put your experience here if you have any to share here is few mine....

just today famous gf is answering why cant gwf find party for dungeons:

"It's because the party already has their GWF and is looking for a "GF to tank, DC to heal, CW to sing mobs or TR to Wicked/DPS"

well i pissed my pants on that logic.....

next one:

so one time i was left alone with one guy in pvp and the guys started spawn camping. i jumped down run away and jumped in their camp.so they were basically trying to spawn their own camp how ironic lol.i sugested try typing kill me so you can kill me lol.

another time i was spawn camping guy jumps down and starts jumping around,i jump down kill him jump back up kill him again lol. well not so funny.

its also pretty funny when guys go to kill magma i dont know why it just makes me laugh.

i know couple of cw that refuse to teleport by all means in pvp..they just wont do it lol.

when you up agains 3 people and run away they call you names lol one of my favorite.plz gwf dont abuse sprint for running away and dont use your mount to escape lol.

i putt some more later...
Post edited by skenderija on

Comments

• Options
    b100d31fb100d31f Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This one time at band camp........ lol seriously!

This one time, I was just killing time, waiting on a q. I decided to help heal people in lower level zones. Went fallen tavern ans ran around healing various lowbies. Was quite fun. So instead of searching for all the lower lvls. I decided to attract them. I ran around and agrod everything I could It was a massive horde of mini boss's and mobs.

Just then as I got the numbers up to OMG CANT SEE! I noticed a few must have been like lvl5s they ran in for the attack!
    Right as I was about to astral shield, BAM Q QUEUED!

NUUUUU GRIEF! lol gotta love it. had to have been there.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    y funny stuff... this part " must have been like lvl5s they ran in for the attack! " made me laugh coz they attack everything that moves.
  • Options
    furion192furion192 Member Posts: 187 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    You know what's the funniest in this thread? it's the spelling of your "Funnyest". You might want to improve your spelling first before telling us your story about dumb people. I ain't a native english speaker, but seeing someone to incorrectly spell a wrong word while showing that he's mentally superior than them, is very funny.

EDIT: Sorry if you find my reply offensive, but I am simply telling you what's the funniest thing I've ever heard in this game.
    SIGNATURE
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    furion192 wrote: »
    You know what's the funniest in this thread? it's the spelling of your "Funnyest". You might want to improve your spelling first before telling us your story about dumb people. I ain't a native english speaker, but seeing someone to incorrectly spell a wrong word while showing that he's mentally superior than them, is very funny.

EDIT: Sorry if you find my reply offensive, but I am simply telling you what's the funniest thing I've ever heard in this game.

nah i dont mind, cant change title tho... "while showing that he's mentally superior than them" is the point of the pvp maybe even pve game no shame in there.and no matter how right you are or funny or have a point some will always point out your spelling and then will say:IM NOT THE ONE TO POINT SPELING BUT...... feel free to point again lol i put some extra mistackes for ya
  • Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    PvP Domination.

Was quite a long fight for the middle. 3 Opposing team members, our CW grouped them up with Sing. I came into the fight from capping backside, popped Lurkers and used Dazing Strike in stealth. 1 shot kill on 3 members. Funniest thing I've seen so far =P
  • Options
    sirjestosirjesto Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 176 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Speaking of spelling, I was just creeping Zone chat one time and one guy said to the other "I swong my sword at you". To which the other guy replied, "I pulled down my pance at you". I almost pissed mine when I read that. :)
  • Options
    agahnimzagahnimz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    veramis1veramis1 Banned Users Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    4 cleric 1 rogue pvp team. Other team put up a good fight, giving ground slowly, but not enough regen/lifesteal to handle the jumping blue light cleric brigade.
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Players in my guild humping other players with their new pig mounts. Laughed so hard last night!
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    well some friends entered PVP just to troll the other team, they first stay in there dancing in the spawn point just to see reactions, not even wanted to fight, then someone in the other team start to call them "Cawards" team just continue dancing and just talking nonsense in the zone chat, the "Cawards" guy jump into the spawn point to try to fight and use his magical powers to bring down from spawn someone from the team, just to be kille dinstantly.

at the end he was the last person in the list of points, and the team that did not wanted to fight lose the battle but all were in the first 5 positions

i know my spelling is bad so don;t care, however being killed like 15 times by a team that didn;t want to fight was hilarious
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • Options
    uri92uri92 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Funniest thing I heard on this game was:

"Clerics are OP"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - DRAGON - ( Mehrea DC 13.1k ) - ( Volsung TR 11.7k )
  • Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    uri92 wrote: »
    Funniest thing I heard on this game was:

"Clerics are OP"

Cleric are OP they can heal while everyone else uses Health Pots. ;)

Actually the funniest thing I've ever heard was from Cryptic when they posted something along the lines of:

Great Weapon Fighters leveling progress is about equal to all other classes based on the # of healing pots used.

It was during beta if memory serves and wish I could still find that post. :D