test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Leaders ~Friendly rivalry~ Get your guild noticed!

saidencloudsaidencloud Member Posts: 80 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi there,

My names Saiden, I'm the leader of the guild SHADRA on Beholder server. I'm also a foundry author, and currently working on a project where our two guilds may collide. I need another guild, I'd like it to be a real one, with members on the Beholder server preferably. but it doesn't have to be. I will be promoting both your guild and mine. And we will be stacked up against each other. To make sure what kind of guild you have, you would also have to be willing to let me join for a few days so I can check out if your guild is the right fit. (if your on Dragon or Mindflayer, this would mean a level 4-5ish character would be joining). I plan on making this a fun rivalry for our guilds, possibly something that might be built upon in the future if the game gets any Guild vs Guild activities down the line.

If your a guild leader and are interested please reply with:

@handle (so I can speak with you in game)
Guild name/tag:
how many members:
how many active on average:
what server:
Luskin or Explorers:

Thank you for considering,
Saiden
<SHADRA> Guild House currently open: NW-DBSTUHWLT
Post edited by saidencloud on

Comments

• dblazesdblazes Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    Hey Saiden,

<the Silent Blade> is interested. We are primarily a PvP focused guild; however, been doing the a lot of PvE content as well. Here's our info below:

@dazedblaze2 (Events Officer) / @therealjaelus (GM)
    <The Silent Blade>
    around 350 members
    peak times we can have up to 40-50 people online
    Beholder server
    Luskans

You can check us out online at website here. You can also check our guild recruitment foundry mission. Just search for The Silent Blade or by short code: NW-DH3S9EC4U.

Thanks,

Blaze
    Guild Events
  • jimcrocejimcroce Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Would love to help out but my entire guild quit playing.... We were 25ppl strong and as of the latest balance patch I'm the only one who has logged on since. Well anyways if your looking for a vigilant cleric on dragon Jim Croce of guild smoke break has your back.
    You don't mess around with Jim