test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Does Neverwinter have controller/gamepad support

neverwinter1973neverwinter1973 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Does Neverwinter have controller/gamepad support by default ? What I mean by this question is does this game support gamepad format by simply plugging a gamepad in or is it meant for a mouse and keyboard ?

I read somewhere that people play with an Xbox controller, but I'm thinking you would have to download an outside program in order to get it to work. If that's the case I'll just stick with how the developers intended the game to be played.

If there is a gamepad option somewhere I missed, I would like to know.

Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    antfresantfres Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Does Neverwinter have controller/gamepad support by default ? What I mean by this question is does this game support gamepad format by simply plugging a gamepad in or is it meant for a mouse and keyboard ?

I read somewhere that people play with an Xbox controller, but I'm thinking you would have to download an outside program in order to get it to work. If that's the case I'll just stick with how the developers intended the game to be played.

If there is a gamepad option somewhere I missed, I would like to know.

Thanks.

It had native controller support in beta but it was taken out to be worked on and so far have not gotten it back yet. I use xpadder and someone posted a good profile for it and I been using that. Much better then mouse IMO
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    it had one in beta