test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

View Sharandar Rewards quest

xenotorchxenotorch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 196 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I do not seem to be able to finish this quest. Clicking on the Campaign flag as instructed and View Rewards then View Reward locations does not work. Therefore I have this unfinished quest.

I think it maybe caused by visiting the reward agent and viewing the rewards agent (standing at the campfire in New Sharandar) through his listing BEFORE clicking on the Campaign flag by following the quest. I did it in that order so I'm wondering if that is the reason for this.

Does this now block me from some content?? Another worry

Anyone else with the same issue? (searched this forum but found no other thread)
Post edited by xenotorch on

Comments

• banterbanebanterbane Member Posts: 32
    edited August 2013
    Same bug so I just abandoned the quest (did this to try a few times -- but finally gave up on it).
  • dofordofor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same, tried many many days, given up on it. sent ticket = no reply. and cannot post any new threads to report, can only report on other peoples. Good to see someone finally posted this bug :)
  • skuleymanskuleyman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Same problem - tried to abandon the quest and take it again in PE, but it won't go beyond first step of the quest. I am just wondering, how long and important this quest chain is and/or will I loose any important progress in the Campaign or is it just an introduction quest and we all just missed some rewards and can progress the campaign without problems?
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Even though I guess this counts as necro, I'll toss my hat in here. I've had this issue on my TR for some time now, and I beleive it's because I started the actual campaign without following the proper steps.

I've also submitted a ticket on this and have yet to hear back. I'll check tonight to see if it's been ticked off as completed (without an answer to my ticket, which had been several weeks ago so I've tossed the number -d'oh >_<-).
    contents to be decided
  • buxcetabuxceta Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Same here...

"Press the Reward Button"... I did and nothing happen...
    Many ppl with the same issue n no solution