test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

AH sorting... When?

ufoalienufoalien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 30 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi, will this EVER be fixed??? When???

This is SO important!!!

Thanks (I think so)

Comments

• Options
    wildlustwildlust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited August 2013
    Maybe they can borrow SOE's "SOON" response. I'm sure they will get it all sorted out sooner or later....
  • Options
    ufoalienufoalien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ya but it's not even mentioned in the patch notes!
  • Options
    litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I've noticed that *sometimes* the AH Buyout sort works, but not as you would expect it to.

EX. I could sort by buyout, and get 3 items (top to bottom) with buyouts of 48, 2450 and 50.
    When I check the 2nd item, I see it has a QTY of 50, which makes the *average* price 49/per, which would make the sort correct.

When using SQL statements (or the equivalent for what they use), you have to be careful. There are a lot of 'default' sorts depending on the product you are using that can muck you up.
  • Options
    litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It wouldn't be in the notes... it's not fixed!
  • Options
    krisst0fkrisst0f Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The "temporary" trick is to just Sort by Name and it also sorts by Buyout...
    If you want to look at specific item, also include a text filter, then click on Name... (Clicking twice will rotate sorting by BuyOut decreasing/increasing)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thanks will try it
  • Options
    vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Hey we can sort our bags, can't we? Having all the sorts sorted (sort of) would be too much of a good thing.
    English is not my first language.