test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MH broken after most recent patch?

areys77areys77 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Temple
They tried to fix Miracle Healers 4 set to not give extra procs from AS and in the process broke it. Now I don't see it proc ever.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Post edited by areys77 on

Comments

• fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Just tested all Encounters in combat except Prophecy and Bastion. All, including Astral Shield, procced Seeker's Beacon once.
  • areys77areys77 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I was not able to get it to proc on ANY encounters.
  • conchitobananoconchitobanano Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 74
    edited August 2013
    It was stated by the devs that Miracle Healer set "got lucky" and that players should go and "enjoy it"
  • areys77areys77 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It was stated by the devs that Miracle Healer set "got lucky" and that players should go and "enjoy it"

Don't really care that they fixed it. I just care that it doesn't work on any of my encounters. Guild mate is also experiencing this. I am going to mention it in the bugs section because now its not just me that I can confirm are not getting it to proc EVER.

Sucks that Clerics get nothing positive out of last patch. No love for the clerics :C
  • uri92uri92 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I don't have this problem, my MH is working fine.

Are you sure you are not 100% HP while you are testing it ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - DRAGON - ( Mehrea DC 13.1k ) - ( Volsung TR 11.7k )