test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

IDEAS for end game!

joseph86itajoseph86ita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 31
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I would have some proposals to do as it regards the end game:

currently beyond the expansion from a little released and of gantlgrym the end game proposes:
1) always and only the same skirmish
2) always and only the same daily dungeon (dread vault!)
3) if you want droppare you must have the fortune that is the dungeon delves active (when you can play , considering that there is every 6 hours around).

The idea that I had in mind was:
1) it would not be possible to put again all the skirmishes alone giocabili (then beginning from her before if I don't err it was that to Blacklake) for PG of level 60? Or to put casual (in the sense that when you put yourself in tail and you enter the skirmish you don't know which skirmish to do but will he be chosen in casual way among all those present in the game)?

2) the daily dungeon could not vary every 24 hours? Otherwise it becomes monotonous to settle on the dread vault.

3) the dungeons delves... this event they could not be inserted more often? They are the most amusing but only every 6 hours is ugly (and without Dungeon delves is not worth to go to an epic dungeon) .It would be better reduce the event every 3 hours!

ps: sorry for my english !!!
Post edited by joseph86ita on

Comments

• seisem2seisem2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I thought they were going to fix the Daily Dungeons Quest so it rotated around the dungeons and not always the same one.
    Seisem - DC 13K GS
    Catalina Erantzo - GWF 13.9K GS

<Future> Guild on Dragon - Legit Non Exploit Guild (We are always recruiting great players)

Future Guild Recruitment Thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?475381-lt-Future-gt-Legit-Non-Exploit-Guild-Recruiting
  • lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    We do have end game now. The game crashes once and awhile after the lastest patch.
  • zalcszalcs Banned Users Posts: 345 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    3) the dungeons delves... this event they could not be inserted more often? They are the most amusing but only every 6 hours is ugly (and without Dungeon delves is not worth to go to an epic dungeon) .It would be better reduce the event every 3 hours!

You're right. Not really any point at all then, for geared players to run them.
  • joseph86itajoseph86ita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 31
    edited August 2013
    it would be beautiful if the dungeon delves event is verified every 3 hours