test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

That didnt last long

rnewton8rnewton8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131 Bounty Hunter
edited August 2013 in The Temple
Miracle healer set heals no longer keep proccing with astral shield ticks :(

And looks like they finally fixed the sunburst tab deal to proc Link spirit as well.

The funny part is, I cant even get into the new zone. The farthest forest quest is bugged for me, and the NPC by the waterfall doesnt let me talk to him to get to the next part.

So thanks Cryptic for fixing all the broken mechanics with my class, and ignoring my bug report about not being able to enter the new zone.
Post edited by rnewton8 on

Comments

• chieftain8489chieftain8489 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    rnewton8 wrote: »

The funny part is, I cant even get into the new zone. The farthest forest quest is bugged for me, and the NPC by the waterfall doesnt let me talk to him to get to the next part.

So thanks Cryptic for fixing all the broken mechanics with my class, and ignoring my bug report about not being able to enter the new zone.

Had the same problem and had to cancel the quest and start it all over again and was able to get it done and into new area. Hope that helps.
  • insomniacgluttoninsomniacglutton Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sb-tab still works. xD ......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rnewton8rnewton8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    hmm maybe my timing is off, i didnt think it was working yesterday. good to know that's still working
  • areys77areys77 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I would be curious as to when they are going to buff something (something meaningful) for clerics for a change. (probably never) :/
  • uri92uri92 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They buffed our ability to drink potions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - DRAGON - ( Mehrea DC 13.1k ) - ( Volsung TR 11.7k )
  • areys77areys77 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    uri92 wrote: »
    They buffed our ability to drink potions.
    I guess that new Boon is going to be OP then. 10% more HP from Potions.
  • uri92uri92 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah kinda. Now we gonna rock in PVP.

...Oh wait... can't drink pots in pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - DRAGON - ( Mehrea DC 13.1k ) - ( Volsung TR 11.7k )
  • hadenxhadenx Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
  • mozzballmozzball Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    SB-Tab still working, but timing has changed slightly, gotta be more of a delay in hitting tab, could be lag, who knows
  • mozzballmozzball Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Oh and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for spending 450k on stupid miracle 4 set, just for the AS proc heals... I would imagine this was entended as it switched to encounter skill..but yeah...those 2 miracle just taking up bagspace lol. Depending on ur stats, 2 piece Templar aint bad for the 450 crit. i use beacon/mh otherwise
  • fathomfulfathomful Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    mozzball wrote: »
    Oh and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for spending 450k on stupid miracle 4 set, just for the AS proc heals... I would imagine this was entended as it switched to encounter skill..but yeah...those 2 miracle just taking up bagspace lol. Depending on ur stats, 2 piece Templar aint bad for the 450 crit. i use beacon/mh otherwise

Feel bad for you, but this is the specific reason i resisted the urge to run out and buy miracle healers set pieces. (well that and i hate how much recovery is on them).

I held back to see if they would fix it, it seemed way way too overpowered to leave it like it was.

Guess i am still ok with my 2+2 Beacon/Grand T setup.
  • chieftain8489chieftain8489 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    areys77 wrote: »
    I would be curious as to when they are going to buff something (something meaningful) for clerics for a change. (probably never) :/

Well this is "Never"winter lol.
  • spani4rdspani4rd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 297 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    mozzball wrote: »

Well I wouldn't of dropped 450k but it's not like miracle healer's is bad, it puts out more healing than your 2/2 setup and I'm not sure what you need the extra crit for, should have plenty with everything else
  • scozzersscozzers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    The sad thing is that even with the AS/FF bug, I still went back to switching in blue gear instead of mh set for pvp. For pve it didn't actually feel massively overpowered at all, it felt like it lived up to the name Miracle Healer finally. It didn't stop lower geared/default fov I stand in red non stop/1k def ... doofuses .. dying on me, but there you go. In fact, I think the biggest thing Cryptic could do for healer spec dcs right now, is just put an easy to find FoV slider in the menu. So these numbskulls can actually develop some situational awareness by virtue of being able to see wtf is going on around them.
  • whistlingdixiewhistlingdixie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    scozzers wrote: »
    The sad thing is that even with the AS/FF bug, I still went back to switching in blue gear instead of mh set for pvp. For pve it didn't actually feel massively overpowered at all, it felt like it lived up to the name Miracle Healer finally. It didn't stop lower geared/default fov I stand in red non stop/1k def ... doofuses .. dying on me, but there you go. In fact, I think the biggest thing Cryptic could do for healer spec dcs right now, is just put an easy to find FoV slider in the menu. So these numbskulls can actually develop some situational awareness by virtue of being able to see wtf is going on around them.

If they're going to do anything like that, I'd prefer they just unlock ACTUAL camera zoom, which already exists in the game engine but is locked out. I am sure the FOV thing being accessible was just a fluke, but it's not worth changing.
  • fathomfulfathomful Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    spani4rd wrote: »
    Well I wouldn't of dropped 450k but it's not like miracle healer's is bad, it puts out more healing than your 2/2 setup and I'm not sure what you need the extra crit for, should have plenty with everything else

I know technically its more heals, just not directed where i want them.

I dont disparage anyone using the MH set, just not for me. I like having more power and more crit. It pretty much doesnt matter at the moment which way you go.

Use MH then you are stacked crazy recovery so rune crit or power. Run 2+2 then you are stacked on power and crit so rune more power or more crit ha.

I would rather have more power when i want it and where i want it than uncontrollable heals. (especially since bulk of time will be useless healing anyway.)

But a whole different topic lol. I figured they would fix this pretty quickly. I am pretty sure nobody expected machine gun, free heals from casting one spell.