test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unique Gear [Sharandar]

enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If you acquire any unique rare gear from the Sharandar Treasure Cache please post screenshots here.

RareGear_zps35c9706b.png
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by enderlin50 on

Comments

• reagenlionel1reagenlionel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I got something called a Cleaver's Ring.
    It was blue. It didnt have anything special that any other blue ring wouldnt have though.
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You either get a blue(rare) or a "unique" item
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • veramisveramis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I got a blue belt of guts. Like 517 HP and 117 to two different stats. Will keep opening and updating this post.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Got a unique belt.

Girdle of Light - 466 HP and +117 to armor pen and life steal. Also has a unique icon, but it doesn't have a visual design you can see on your character.
  • krisst0fkrisst0f Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    Got a unique belt.

Girdle of Light - 466 HP and +117 to armor pen and life steal. Also has a unique icon, but it doesn't have a visual design you can see on your character.

I got Girgle of Light like 5 times since the game came out. I doubt (and hope) that's not what they are calling "Unique you can't find anywhere else"...
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    krisst0f wrote: »
    I got Girgle of Light like 5 times since the game came out. I doubt (and hope) that's not what they are calling "Unique you can't find anywhere else"...

Ah, I have never noticed it before.
    edited August 2013
    hmmm really curious if they have "unique" visuals or not before I waste a lot of concoctions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • veramisveramis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I opened 5, got belts and necklaces with t1 stats. Will hold off until someone says he gets something nice from it or I'm overflowing with concoctions.
  • krisst0fkrisst0f Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I can't buy Potions of recap slaying with 15 concoctions: it says I don't have enough but I DO... (works fine for a few others, but not for few so it IS a bug)

Please fix this bug since it is the only useful use for these concoctions..
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I can't buy Potions of recap slaying with 15 concoctions: it says I don't have enough but I DO... (works fine for a few others, but not for few so it IS a bug)

Why would you buy red cap slaying potions? The red caps are weak as it is. I spend all my concoction on crescents.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
    edited August 2013
    I got "Amulet of Guts", no visual
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013

Fix should be on it's way.
    edited August 2013
    Can I get a Dev to confirm if Unique Appearance gear comes from the Cache or just special rares like <Signet of Undeath>.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yuccapalmyuccapalm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    I opened almost 20 on preview server only blue trash.
    edited August 2013
    yuccapalm wrote: »
    I opened almost 20 on preview server only blue trash.

Honestly I think its bugged.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • schulz87schulz87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If there is no unique appearance then its pretty much useless to open these. Go with the crescent
    edited August 2013
    schulz87 wrote: »
    If there is no unique appearance then its pretty much useless to open these. Go with the crescent

There isnt. I've bought a bunch more with some other people and its all just random Rares, nothing unique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]