test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Malablog loot

xmousepadxxmousepadx Member Posts: 381 Bounty Hunter
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
So we cleared it 5 times now, not only that every epic is bop what should only aply to the dd chest but we even got 60% blue <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> from all bosses. Even the last boss dropped 3 times blues only:mad:
I hope the loot is terrible bugged otherwise there is no point in doing it.
Post edited by xmousepadx on

Comments

• usernumber999usernumber999 Member Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    it is not a bug, its intended. look at zone rewards in the campaign window. every item is bop
  • shananiganzzshananiganzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yea them being bop was probably intended. The point is none of the **** on the list is dropping or very rarely. I've ran 4 times nothing but blue trash. I'm pretty sure that is what he was saying is bugged.
  • bforce11bforce11 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    it is not a bug, its intended. look at zone rewards in the campaign window. every item is bop

I thought only the end chest DD would be BoP loot? (ie:Like the existing dungeons were/are)
  • jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Fomorian weap are BoP, i don't know if you self craft them are BoE.
  • bladepowahbladepowah Member Posts: 45
    edited August 2013
    Maybe they forgot to mention Malabog Castle is exempted on the BoP chest/BoE drop thing. Because if it's a bug, should have been mentioned already in the known issues thing or be mentioned in today's maintenance patch notes.
  • shananiganzzshananiganzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes the crafted fomorian weps are bop. However the 3 fragments needed to craft them are not bound and are going for about 2 mil in AH right now. And even though only 3 classes can use each fragment... I highly doubt they made it so only classes that can use can need on the roll.