test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Manual for character attributes and stats

kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I made a research on this forum and internet, and not only i didn't found the answer for my questions regharding title but i saw many other players with similar doubts, so i decided to make this post, not only to satiate my curiosity, but to clarify these doubts to anyone whom has questions about attributes and stats.

-By attributes i mean: Str, Dex, Con, Int, Wis, Cha.
-By stats i mean: anything that sum for the GS ingame, as Power, Armor penetration, critical strike, recovery, life steal, defense, deflect, regeneration and movment.

So, what i'm asking? I'm asking for someone directly linked to PWE (or an representative) to provide an explanation guide for each of these stats. More important and in fact the main reason of this post, how each of these stats and attributes work with each class.

Ex:

What Armor penetration does for a controled wizard? Does power increase the healing of a devoted cleric? A Controled Wizard regain life from damage made with life steal stat? is movment only movment (useless when we have +110% mov mounts) or does it sum to something else?

About attributes, it's pretty obvious that intelligence increase an wizard magic damage... or no? Strengh pumps power, and power stat increase the magical damage too, so... now what? What charisma really do (should make at least anything ingame provided by NPCs, be it brought with gold, ADs or Zen, cheaper)? Is Wisdom what pump a Devoted Priest Healing power and damage? What about Strengh and stats power increase also?

That's pretty much what my doubts are and i would guess that many others feel similar doubts.
Post edited by kamuizin on

Comments

• zeddbvzeddbv Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Str: +1% Stamina Regeneration and DoT resist.
    Con: +2% Maximum HP
    Dex: +0.5% Deflection +1% AoE resist.
    Int: + 1% Damage and Recharge increase.
    Wis: +1% Action point gain, Recharge increase, Control Duration and Control resist
    Cha: +1% Critical chance, Companion Stat Bonus, Combat Advantage damage

For CW :P
    Enjoy.