test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Malabog Purple Boss Drop BOUND (FIX) PLEASE

finalwinterfinalwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am a Great Weapon Fighter. My team killed the first boss and it dropped Fomorian Fabled Shield +6 (The new Off-hand for the Guardian Fighter which gives the set bonus), and it bound to me when I picked it up. Can this be fixed? Having a bound boss drop defeats the purpose of participating in ANY dungeon. Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by finalwinter on

Comments

• Options
    sarlainsarlain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This also happened to me (bound boss drop). No one i know wants to run it until they fix this.
  • Options
    nwntalonnwntalon Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    There will be no changes to this. They changed all big drops to BOP with the latest patch.
    Kildrak Gemviper - 60 GF
    Void Reaper - 60 CW
    Eliza Trickfoot - 60 TR
    Scarlet Maiden - 60 DC
    Timmy Orc-Bane - 60 GWF
    Ranger Jo - 20 HR
  • Options
    axan22#6446 axan22 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This the way all end game loot is now, there have already been many threads about the bad and good points of it but I very much doubt it will change, you can now salvage the lvl 60 purple loot for AD but it can no longer be traded, same as the extra loot from dungeon delve chests. this feature was announced a while back.

This is not a bug its way it is intended.
  • Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    axan29 wrote: »
    If i'm not mistaken...

You are mistaken. They claimed to have only changed the Dungeon Delve chest drops to BOP. Not everything else.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    nwntalon wrote: »
    There will be no changes to this. They changed all big drops to BOP with the latest patch.

That is incorrect. They changed purple items from the Dungeon Delving chests to BoP. The drops from the boss itself were to remain BoE.
  • Options
    battlestationvbattlestationv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    and the funny thing is you believed this company lol

hook line and sinker
  • Options
    usernumber999usernumber999 Member Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    all epic loot from sharnadar is BoP
  • Options
    finalwinterfinalwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They need to change this asap. How are you suppose to make money from any dungeon? What is the point of running dungeons if not for the epic loot you can get from the bosses and sell them or keep them for yourself? We need a GM to take a look at this thread asap.

P.S. We killed the last boss and it dropped only Rare (Blue) Quality gear....REALLY? Please fix this HUGE BUG asap and UNBOUND my awesome drop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    that is obviously a bug...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    its not a bug. view the zone rewards in the campaign window - every single item is BoP.

please move this thread back to where it was.. it doesnt belong in the bug forum
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    its not a bug. view the zone rewards in the campaign window - every single item is BoP.

please move this thread back to where it was.. it doesnt belong in the bug forum

here's the direct quote from the release notes:
    Dungeon Loot

Purple gear from Epic Dungeon chests now binds on pickup.
    To supplement this, Epic Dungeons now offer a choice of rewards. When the dungeon event is running and a player would get an item from an item set, the player is now presented with a choice of items of that slot, so he or she can select the desired stat allocation.

other items that bind on pickup are seal purchased items. and they have clarified that the only items that are bind on equip are boss dropped loot. so this sounds like a bug to me. if this doesn't relate to sharandar, that should be clarified. the items listed in the zone rewards, while they do say bind on pickup, are obviously incorrect if we are to go by what we've already been told.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    melodywhr wrote: »
    hso this sounds like a bug to me. if this doesn't relate to sharandar, that should be clarified. the items listed in the zone rewards, while they do say bind on pickup, are obviously incorrect if we are to go by what we've already been told.

And you think that its a bug that every item in the zone rewards cmpaign window saying they are BoP is a bug as well?

And you think they speak truth?
  • Options
    edited August 2013

dude....IT'S A BUG... if everything is BOP then what is the point of the AH and all the Gear Tabs??????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited August 2013
    There are tons of bugs that needs to be fix. Fall In Line.
  • Options
    w3est0fn0w3r3w3est0fn0w3r3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    want AD? go savage your ****
  • Options
    xcamilloxxcamillox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5
    edited August 2013
    Hi people!
    First time in the Friday I just go and my team in Malabog's Castle and i get ONE epic items! Next time, next run (about 6x) i don't see anymore Epic items, but Blue drop always... Today we have a new bonus! Opps... not bonus I thinking bug... In last boss we get a adds! When we see we try kill boss but adds is hard, we kill all add mobs when we run in Malabog's Castle... I take this screen...
    2013_08_25_190044.jpg
    I known new content, new Sharandar and Dungeons... but why new set item is weak? Ok... maybe not for CW, not for TR, not for ... GWF? DC and GF why this item is bad? And why we drop blue item? And last... why... ADDS in last boss?
    Malabog's Castle is best Dungeon, and please Cryptic fix a problem and change new set, give for as more progress in Malabog's Castle... we want a good alternative to set T2 and Castle Never... I believe come better days for progress any player...

Greetings!
    Johnson Case
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    dude....IT'S A BUG... if everything is BOP then what is the point of the AH and all the Gear Tabs??????

no matter how much you wish it wasn't true, the fact is that ALL malabog epics are BoP and it is intended.
  • Options
    fallout1111fallout1111 Member Posts: 71
    edited August 2013
    ...which of course makes it pointless to do more than a few times. Fail.