test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Call to Arms Weapons?

wradasdsadwradasdsad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Can anyone post screenshots of the Call to Arms weapon (skins?) from the event a week or two ago? I missed out, but I would like the names and screenshots of them so I can buy a couple of them up.

Any names and Screenshots that are accurate will be put into this original post with credit given to the person who provided the information on them to help other players find them as well.
"It's not who you are underneath, but it's what you do that defines you." - Batman
Post edited by wradasdsad on

Comments

• Options
    theskymootheskymoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 50
    edited August 2013
    SavageSkull_zps4e24b4c4.jpg

Savage Skull of the Many Arrows
  • Options
    theskymootheskymoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 50
    edited August 2013
    SavageMaul_zps8c857ebc.jpg

Savage Maul of the Many Arrows
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I have a feeling they're BoP though, so you might not be able to get hold of them now. Don't quote me on that though!
  • Options
    koboldbard2koboldbard2 Banned Users Posts: 334 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    theskymoo wrote: »
    [Savage Skull of the Many Arrows
    So it's still broken then.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They were all BoP. So, sadly, if you missed it, its a bummer. The best you can hope for is a chance it will make a return. I expect it might, but most likely not until the other Skirmishes have had their due.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Those items were indeed BoP but I'll post a screenshot of my axe in a few. They were awesome!
    Let's hope they come back again at some point. :)
  • Options
    cross2112cross2112 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
    edited August 2013
    You can have someone transmute it to a low level item and buy it then.