test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

upgrade ion stone or no

rnewton8rnewton8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131 Bounty Hunter
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I see there is now an option to upgrade the ion stone of allure.. Is there a benefit to doing that, or no?
Post edited by rnewton8 on

Comments

• Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Slightly more stats.
  • Options
    jarlsburgjarlsburg Member Posts: 222 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    You will gain +35 to three stats at level 30. It is less of a boost than a rank 5 enchant so I would say it is definitely not worth it. If you are at the soft cap for those stats the upgrade will do almost nothing. If your not at the soft cap you will not even be able to see a change anyway.
  • Options
    dnosrcdnosrc Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    wouldnt even be worth it if it only costs 100k
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    750k...not worth it at all.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    rnewton8rnewton8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    thx for input. i have rank 7's and all high end gear on it, so wouldnt even be close to worth it for that price
  • Options
    mikgamerzmikgamerz Member Posts: 57
    edited August 2013
    Ya, I'm guessing that you'd get more bang for your AD tossing a higher rank enchant on it.
  • Options
    prettyboysetaprettyboyseta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
    edited August 2013
    thanks for this thread, I was wondering about it too, I think 750k AD's too much for a companion upgrade it's not like the stone's gonna take the hits for me at rank 30 :P
    Wizard.jpg