test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Constant rogue stealth bug, stealth doesn't refill until you die

acigaretteforyouacigaretteforyou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
This is driving me insane. It happened before the patch today but has seemingly increased 10 fold in how often it occurs.

I will be using stealth like normal, only to break out of stealth and only have the bar refill to half way or stay completely unfilled.

NOTHING will refill the bar besides dying. The bug then goes away. I can shadow strike, use lurkers assault, nothing will put me back in stealth or refill the meter. It completely breaks the class as stealth is the main component.

Fix this. I shouldn't have to kill myself in the middle of an epic dungeon because I can't even stealth. \

This has happened anywhere i can use stealth. PVP, dungeons, etc.
Post edited by acigaretteforyou on

Comments

• erginergenerginergen Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Experienced this in the last few days a couple of times, hope it gets fixed.
  • basse1984basse1984 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i have tried this a couple of times to in the start of the patch. not since...
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I've seen this a few times in PVP...very annoying.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • theloonytoontheloonytoon Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It happened to me too. During an epic dungeon, got mad, but still whoop ***.
  • basse1984basse1984 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    it seems to be gone now i havent had it all day and i have played like 10 hours today with the TR:-)
  • kapitanfakkapitanfak Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    BUMP
    This bug still exists, it was not mentioned in todays patchnotes so it need attention! It seems to happen if u go into stealth and just a sec later got some cc on you. Nothing like Lurker's Assalut nor Shadow Strike won't bring our stealth bar back, the only way is to die which is embarassing in pvp and gamebreaking pve.
  • reagenlionel1reagenlionel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I too have had this happen twice so far for me.
  • mvffin1mvffin1 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I've had it happen to me numerous times in GG, and a couple times in Sharandar.
  • kanenankanenan Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This has happened to me in pvp, pve and even running around PE. Using Lurkers has reset the bar for me, otherwise ya.. you must die.
    - behold, halflings.
  • erginergenerginergen Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I experienced this again today, I mean after the patch. Still one needs to die in order to fix the issue temporarily.
  • ariesvehemensariesvehemens Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same here. Shadow strike, Lurker's assault....nothing will fix it apart from dying. Good news are, that usually doesn't take long without a stealth bar:)
  • niteforceeniteforcee Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Happened with me in pvp once ..