test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

List of great warrior fighter's unstoppable bugs

hammyslapwagonhammyslapwagon Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
If you play a GWF I'm sure you've already noticed the many bugs. If you don't, I will list them out here. Honestly I didn't mind the nerf to unstoppable, as I thought it was adequate. However, if I would have known how many bugs would have came with it.....well yeah. Here are the bugs

1) Unstoppable ends early, much too early. Even though it ends early, the determination bar still decreases to zero
2) A lot of control powers can interrupt unstoppable, such as dazing strike.
3) Sometimes when using unstoppable both the top and bottom bar will drain

I'm sure there are some others, but at the moment none come to mind. Nonetheless, I will not be playing my great warrior fighter in PvP until these bugs are fixed. They are just too random and there is no way to adjust your play style to account for them. Please fix them soon.
Post edited by hammyslapwagon on

Comments

• aznxknightzaznxknightz Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Glad i'm not the only one that spotted this. Unstoppable ending early is so stupid. I hit the tab button and it lasts for 2 seconds. Yea, wtf? 2 seconds? I see they still haven't fully fixed the unstoppable bug but rather made it so that when you do get bugged your determination bar decreases slowly and after it is fully depleted Unstoppable can be used again. Not the best fix but i guess will have to do.
  • blindsyn1blindsyn1 Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    yeah i can confirm that too!
    what i noticed is that Unstoppable is ending when the Temp.HP fades, even if i have half of determination bar..
    its supposed to work the other way around, we should be loosing HP when the unstoppable ends, not loosing unstoppable when the HP ends.
  • akirababeakirababe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I think ending the HP when unstoppable ends is totally agreeable for PVP, but soloing is now SO much harder because of the nerf to it, not to mention the early ending. I sent a ticket about the early stop if someone stuns (which you SHOULD just be immune to) and the fact that it was ending even before the bars depleted. I wish they'd fix this :( GWF is not even KIND of unstoppable anymore. Though, I have to admit, as far as GWF goes, I was glad to see the fix to Crescendo :P stupid stuns on daily...
  • blindsyn1blindsyn1 Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Tried it again today to confirm it...

GWF unstoppable is working in reverse....
    We are losing Unstoppable when the Temp.HP ends....
    It should be the other way around, we should lose HP when unstoppable ends, not losing Unstoppable when HP ends while still having 50% of the determination bar full
  • basse1984basse1984 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    all the bugs as hammyslapwagon are mentiont is the same for me..
  • durandurahandurandurahan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I agreed with OP's list.

Old GWF bug is still linger until now too. Once in MoH I can not use my Unstoppable. It stop responding when I hit tab, even though I have full bar determination.