test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Knight of the Feywild Pack

jazuulejazuule Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I bought the pack and got everything, except the Adventure's Helper Pack and the 600,000 Astral shards. I went to the reward vendor to claim them. All that I got was another set of Moonsilver regalia.
Am I missing something?
Post edited by jazuule on

Comments

• Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    AD can be claimed at the zen/ad exchange and the help pack is at the reward vendor. Check all the tabs.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I found the help pack on another tab. Thanks.

Checked the Wondrous Bazaar and the Zen Merchant, still no luck with the AD. Am I still looking in the wrong place?
    I haven't found a place call the Exchange yet.
  • Options
    frostyhawkfrostyhawk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    On your screen there is an icon bar (starts with C for character) 3rd one on the bar takes you to the AD exchange - claim your 600,000 AD there.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thanks!
    I was looking for the exchange like it was a place.
    Thanks so much for the help!!
  • Options
    brendan03usbrendan03us Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    For future reference, that exchange interface is where you can also move your ADs around between characters on the same server and account -- there are other threads on here explaining how to do that.