test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How will you make AD now?

hammyslapwagonhammyslapwagon Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Pre-patch the majority of the player base had used DD chests to earn AD. But clearly now that isn't an option, except if you salvage the gear of course....although the salvage value isn't very good and rough AD is capped at 24k per day. So how will you make your money now?
Post edited by hammyslapwagon on

Comments

• kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same way I did before - Leadership, Invoking, and selling Celestial Coin enchantment boxes.

(Q: did the "majority" of the playerbase make their money off DD box drops? Because, to sell those things, there had to be someone to buy them. Which means there were enough people not getting their gear from dungeons, for their to be a market for dungeon gear.)
  • usernumber999usernumber999 Member Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    srry, but we wont be making it now like before. That is by design.

EDit: apologies for double post.
    edited August 2013
    Pre-patch the majority of the player base had used DD chests to earn AD. .... So how will you make your money now?

srry, but we wont be making it now like before. That is by design.
    (Q: did the "majority" of the playerbase make their money off DD box drops?...)

yes the majority of level 60s

Neverwinters signature event is dead.
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited August 2013
    The obvious answer is to get lucky by catching onto the next big exploit.
  • macabrivsmacabrivs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 417 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    T2 items will worth a lot more now since the drops will be lower. i expecting to have great incoming of AD if i will lucky enough to get T2 drop from bosses.

My only affraid is people cant afford to pay for them lol which will oblogate us to low the prices .....
  • th3ravenxth3ravenx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You sure its the MMO that is "brain dead" or just the players? HMmm
  • lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    ranncore wrote: »

I know another poster on a diff thread coined the "Exploit to play" or "Play to Exploit" I think that game model is now the norm for this game

They call you lucky if you do exploits.
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I expect god coming from the heavens and adding some refined ADs to my account...

... :rolleyes:

Or you can read the patchnotes, understand that you can make up to 30k from a DD T2 dungeon run (if you get most of the loots), more if you get an unbound T2 set item, you can make 8k a day if you do the dailies from neverember, and so on.
  • brendan03usbrendan03us Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Max out character slots.
    Get leadership to 20 on all of them.
    Pray on all of them daily.
    Use 20 Leadership to generate AD, sell wards from coins for AD.
  • macabrivsmacabrivs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 417 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013

Actually u dont need the next exploits.... They didnt fix much dugeon exploits actually.... I didnt try every T2 yet but so far nothing much didnt changed :/
  • willstrwillstr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 79
    edited August 2013
    I hate the idea of Bind on Pickup. Rest is fine. Looks like they are wanting to increase the zen value cause now that's the only way to get easy money.
  • zalcszalcs Banned Users Posts: 345 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    this game is utterly depressing... the only way to make any money at all is to have a high lvl leadership on multiple accounts (7+), and that's just a really boring chore... and mediocre ad. invoking on 7 accounts every day and changing leadership tasks is not fun. what is there left to do in this game anyway? dungeons? waste of time with zero reward. pvp? princes vs peasants. (princes being the ones that bought ad from pwe because its ****ing impossible to make ad ingame
  • sedryntyrossedryntyros Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Well, naturally. That appears to be the best option available given that there's no fear of reprisal going forward.
  • kgrizzle22kgrizzle22 Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I didn't realize they did this until today as I'm somewhat casual. This is SO bad though. I already had barely any incentive to do...well anything in this game because making AD is extremely limited.

Now there is literally like no way to make sufficient amounts of AD? Christ. I want to enjoy this game but it's extremely hard. The most fun I have is dungeons and now that has been killed.

C'mon.
    edited August 2013
    macabrivs wrote: »
    T2 items will worth a lot more now since the drops will be lower. ...

T2 items arent selling even at the low prices from before the patch