test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DC broken T2 miracle healer set

lieutdannlieutdann Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
The miracle healer set bonus states that "your encounters cause your nearby allies to be healed by 5% of your max HP". Right now individual "ticks" of heals proc's the set bonus. So rather than procing once off healing word it procs every tick off of the heal over time. This basically makes DCs and everyone under any heal over time effect immortal.
Post edited by lieutdann on

Comments

• macabrivsmacabrivs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 417 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    My miracle set is working fine.
  • lieutdannlieutdann Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    macabrivs wrote: »
    My miracle set is working fine.

Lol you're joking right? Since when its the set bonus suppose to proc off individual heals of a heal over time spell? I have a cleric and prepatch, the set bonus most certainly did not work like this. Before i would cast healing word or astral shield and it would proc the miracle healer set bonus ONCE.
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They nerfed Hammer of Fate. They have to give us something to keep us alive while we beat our heads against enemies to kill them very, very slowly.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • xdeathstarxxdeathstarx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    lieutdann wrote: »
    This basically makes DCs and everyone under any heal over time effect immortal.

ROFL! This is probably the funniest thing I have read in a while. If it were only true. We have 1 ability that can give a heal over time and most people don't have it on their bar because it is hard to target, requires you be in Divine mode, AAAND the most important thing that you left out is that Miracle Healer's 4 point set bonus heals the closest party member missing any health for 5% max HP (not effected by righteousness) every time you use an encounter. It is not guaranteed to proc on the target you cast it on if the DC has any missing hps.

It is situational at best and you are a fool to count on it to keep a group alive.

If you knew anything about DC you would know that we only get portion of anything we heal on ourselves which makes us far from immortal.

When there are classes than can crit for 65k, I am sure that there are far more pressing bugs out there then making up one that does not exist.
    Notouchy 60 Divine Cleric Dragon Shard
  • lieutdannlieutdann Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?463411-NW-5-20130812b-12-Patch-Notes

Cleric: Miracle Healer Set: Resolved issue with the DoT effect being reapplied more often than expected.

Thats what i thought, now shush. Set being fixed tonight or soon. ;)