test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Salvaging bug or not?

carletto75carletto75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi all,
I've drop some items where in the tooltip I can see clearly they are salvageable. So I went to the market place, near the salvaging area, but when I try to salvage, I can't... is it a bug?
Post edited by carletto75 on

Comments

• smurfjokerzsmurfjokerz Member Posts: 21
    edited August 2013
    you have to right click on the purple items and choose salavage from the drop down menu
  • carletto75carletto75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ok this is simple.
    The problem is that the tooltip say the item is Salvageable, but when i click it with right mouse button - near the dedicated area of market in PE - the menu voice Salvage isn't it...
  • jiglesjigles Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    same happened to me.. mostly blue items... not purple.. they say they're salvagable in the tooltip but when i right click them no option to salvage there :/
    Collision - LVL 60 TR ○○○ ENYO - LVL 60 CW
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, same here - for example this happened with the blue items I got as quest rewards from the new quests. The text seems pretty clear that only purple lvl 60 items should be salvageable (no blues, and no non-60 purple items, like the Fools Croown), so I guess the bug is really just in the blue item text.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • maicakatmaicakat Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Just came on about this as well - blue items from Feywild area clearly state "salvageable".
  • darklock101darklock101 Member Posts: 52
    edited August 2013
    My guess is that the 'salvageable' label on FW blues is a bug and that only level 60 epics were intended to be salvageable.
  • graalx3graalx3 Member Posts: 232
    edited August 2013
    Items must be Purple and level 60 to be salvageable.

There are some blue items that are tagged as salvageable in error. They will be cleansed...soon.
  • kantazo1kantazo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So that kind of stink for those of us who never can grab a purple item, why blue cannot be salvaged and green as well?
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • ukatoenasniukatoenasni Member Posts: 224 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    graalx3 wrote: »
    Items must be Purple and level 60 to be salvageable.

There are some blue items that are tagged as salvageable in error. They will be cleansed...soon.

Can we humbly request that you reconsider blue items being salvageable in the future (as right now the answer is obviously no)? I think having L60 Blue items also be salvageable would be a nice QoL boost...

[SIGPIC]Also, this poster rambles.[/SIGPIC]
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    kantazo1 wrote: »
    So that kind of stink for those of us who never can grab a purple item, why blue cannot be salvaged and green as well?

I believe salvaging was intended to replace Selling On The Auction, when they switched dungeon chest purples to being bind on pickup. ("You can't sell these anymore, so here's a way to get a few AD for them.")

Blues aren't becoming BoP, so... no salvage.
  • twist1313twist1313 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I've found that the blue items from dungeon chests are BoP. If I can't salvage it, then it shouldn't be BoP.
  • parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    twist1313 wrote: »
    I've found that the blue items from dungeon chests are BoP. If I can't salvage it, then it shouldn't be BoP.
    They were BoP before the salvager was introduced so it's irrelevant. You can continue to sell them for silver.
  • templarknight91templarknight91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Only Purple (Epic) items may be salvageable, read the "What can I salvage dialogue"
This discussion has been closed.