test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TR Damage Live..

averisharynaverisharyn Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Thieves' Den
I have noticed a severe decrease in damage more then i thought in pve, anyone else?
Post edited by averisharyn on

Comments

• Options
    wraithynwraithyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 53
    edited August 2013
    Yep, I think it may be bugged. If not, the rogue class is dead.
  • Options
    focusmanfocusman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    still same damage. (smetimes even more......~135k crit of Gloaming cut...). And even Sky Flourish can reach the 100k. PvE..
    Wizard of Oz

Black Lotus

http://nl.twitch.tv/wixardofoz
  • Options
    killswitchengagkillswitchengag Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    same here they killed us , good pve runs for the other now that we are dead it may take them 1 day to finish anything
  • Options
    healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • Options
    springmeadowspringmeadow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited August 2013
    They took my Clouds of Steel..it sucks now, really sucks and they reduced Lurker's Assault. I can't change to the other At-Will because it's a Level 1 so I am really mad. I'm very new to NeverWinter and this has left a bad taste in my mouth.
  • Options
    tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Relax. TR is still OP as hell and those crits are easily achievable.
  • Options
    endocinendocin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Anyone got a good solo PvE build for my dad? Hes a TR and not to stealthy..lol. the little guy in the gnarled roots is giving him fits. 9k gear score. Don't know how you guys get huge crits..maybe its the enchants/build..trying to help him out. Thanks guys.

My GWF just cleared stuff and killed him. I watched he stealthed hit from behind stun lashing blade, gloam something and the guys health hardly moves . Maybe 1/4 ".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ascendaszascendasz Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    healhamsta wrote: »

Hey mate, mind posting a screen shot of your gear, stats, powers and feat?
  • Options
    danielztdanielzt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    fine 2 me 2.
    Been running the new skirmish for hours with mates (all pretty well geared), still did more dmg than GWF/GF/CW.

But sure we took a dip on our dps, but not dead just yet...
  • Options
    dantteidanttei Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 34
    edited August 2013
    healhamsta wrote: »

I don't think that's a true indication that our PVE damage has or has not diminished. That was one mob, your whole team was attacking it, the mob was debuffed to oblivion and you and your teams enchants/gear still has to be taken into account (PF,Vorp,Terror).

Nice dps tho (ツ)
  • Options
    focusmanfocusman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    http://youtu.be/R2ByDBHer90 no complaining, only normal vorpal and rank 7's

Edit:
    New crit record for me: 225.000 (with debuffs) @ CN Draco
    Wizard of Oz

Black Lotus

http://nl.twitch.tv/wixardofoz
  • Options
    cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    To be honest I think we were overall buffed in PvP. Gloaming is amazing!! and with my respec I grabbed the 10% stealth meter gain on strike with it, making me almost permastealth with no int and no recovery. Also lurkers is a teleport, thats pretty awesome utility. I have been doing better than pre-patch in pvp, enjoying my TR quite a bit now.
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.