test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fury of the Feywild Care Package

dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What is it? I saw it in the reward claims agent's store under the boxes tab.

It shows 0 available, so have they not been handed out yet or only for a select few people since it said "For those who helped make it possible"?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vixie#6146 vixie Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I was actually wondering this myself. Could it be for those who helped on the preview server maybe?
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sulbany wrote: »
    I was actually wondering this myself. Could it be for those who helped on the preview server maybe?

Well, I helped out on the preview server...
  • Options
    vixie#6146 vixie Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well that is odd then. I am sure once they get the sun elf issue ironed out they will let us know.
  • Options
    mikabella2mikabella2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I think its the knight of the feywild package, same as the guardian package.
    | Guild: Novus Ordo|
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mikabella2 wrote: »

I wasn't able to get it, and I was also very active on the preview server. So it may be something else.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    mikabella2 wrote: »

Since the Feywild Supplies is listed above it on my window, I don't think so.
  • Options
    izman420izman420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    it could be a special package for the Hero of the north founders. just speculation.
  • Options
    andrewoz92andrewoz92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    izman420 wrote: »
    it could be a special package for the Hero of the north founders. just speculation.

I Hope so :D
  • Options
    fmstalkerfmstalker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    izman420 wrote: »

If so, it's not active yet, because I can't claim it and I have Hero of the North.

It does say on the red text of the tooltip that "Everyone gets ONE more."

Could mean lots of things, but the smaller text says, "A collection of supplies for the release of Fury of the Feywild, for those who helped make it possible."

Says it requires a feat, but doesn't say which feat.

I am guessing it's not implemented yet.
  • Options
    snoophogsnoophog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    fmstalker wrote: »
    Says it requires a feat, but doesn't say which feat.

definitely placeholder. however I have to wonder why its not available yet.........
  • Options
    wildfire412001wildfire412001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    well, mine says 'fury of the feywild care package', 0 available ... and at the bottom of the screen that comes up, it says 'everybody gets ONE more!' ... but it's all in red and i can't get it ... i purchased both the knight package and the starter package, plus i was playing on the Neverwinter Preview a LOT! so what's up ... any by the way, mine says Feat Required -- No Level Requirement. hmmm
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    it's replacement items for the packs you bought, If you've used the items or don't have. I ditched robe of useless items.you can get more but only of the ones you have used.
    so once you have got the originals and used them, go see the vendor for extras.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    chaelk wrote: »
    it's replacement items for the packs you bought, If you've used the items or don't have. I ditched robe of useless items.you can get more but only of the ones you have used.
    so once you have got the originals and used them, go see the vendor for extras.

This isn't the replacement chest for the Knight of the Fey Wild Pack. This is a separate item on the list.
  • Options
    savagedeaconsavagedeacon Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I was wondering the same thing. However it says :everybody get ONE more! with one in capital letters.
    This has me to think that it could be indeed some replacement package that would work only once
  • Options
    axan22#6446 axan22 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is it not the pack you get with knight of the fey wild pack, I got one from the hero of the north pack and guardian of the north, all items from different packs show up even if you cant claim them such as the ring bacg etc rom the fey wold pack, as you only got one pack per account with each of those.

se this thread also

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?461951-Knight-of-the-Feywild-Pack
  • Options
    savagedeaconsavagedeacon Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    axan29 wrote: »
    Is it not the pack you get with knight of the fey wild pack, I got one from the hero of the north pack and guardian of the north, all items from different packs show up even if you cant claim them such as the ring bacg etc rom the fey wold pack, as you only got one pack per account with each of those.

se this thread also

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?461951-Knight-of-the-Feywild-Pack
    But I am both Hero of the North and Guardian too beside Knight of Feywild and I was unable to get it nonetheless. It was not given to me because I was supposed to have taken it when I did buy the two previous Pack ?If so why did it had Feywild written on it ?
  • Options
    tidalwave082tidalwave082 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm am SO glad I wasn't the only person super curious about this, I even sent in a support ticket (lol) asking about it. I never saw anything about getting a reward for testing anything, on STO they are usually very good about announcing that sort of thing, so I hope it's not that. However for me it also does say in red "Everybody gets ONE more." I hope it's true :3
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    And now it is gone. I doubt we will ever get an answer on what it was.
  • Options
    tidalwave082tidalwave082 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, I saw that too ; _ ;
    dardove wrote: »
    And now it is gone. I doubt we will ever get an answer on what it was.