test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Race

dreadheartdreadheart Member Posts: 39 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Wow, this is bad, get 2 new races but not a new class to go with the new races.
Was this just a case of poor planning?
I'd bet most of the players already have at least one of each of the old classes.
So what is the sense?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    snoophogsnoophog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    dreadheart wrote: »
    Wow, this is bad, get 2 new races but not a new class to go with the new races.
    Was this just a case of poor planning?
    I'd bet most of the players already have at least one of each of the old classes.
    So what is the sense?

im beginning to wonder if people realise how hard it is to implement a new class............
  • Options
    furion192furion192 Member Posts: 187 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    I hope they would release 1 new class nxt month or 2 new class would be better... I have a friend who have temporarily quit playing this game for he wants an archer class.
    SIGNATURE
  • Options
    ckotoc666ckotoc666 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Kids...Lets qq for drow.Oh s..t we got drow.Lets qq for sun elves.S...t we got it too.Hmmm.Oh yeah!Lets qq for new class.Why dont you start play feywild and stop make meaningless threads?
  • Options
    raath13raath13 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Comon folks, they have said, multiple times, that the new class hopefully was coming before the end of the year, not with this update.

Here's the latest State of the Game post, just posted yesterday, in which they say the end of the year (last paragraph):

http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=964851
  • Options
    syltahlsyltahl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ckotoc666 wrote: »
    Kids...Lets qq for drow.Oh s..t we got drow.Lets qq for sun elves.S...t we got it too.Hmmm.Oh yeah!Lets qq for new class.Why dont you start play feywild and stop make meaningless threads?

this is an area that I wouldn't call meaningless, 2 new types of elves (a not overly common race) before a new class, I know I have at least one of each class, and I did get feywild, and with my new moon elf I can make it a class I already have. are we going to get more types of dwarves and halflings to?? or has somebody just got a elf fetish?. but I guess its good for them, they can bring out a new class and I can buy some more character slots to accommodate it or delete a character already levelled.