test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

bugs I have encountered recently

jhary70jhary70 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
These are your problems?

The game has crashed to desktop twice so far.
Yes, this is one. The rest? Is annoying. At most.

Try to have 40% of the little attack power reduced, as it happened to DCs. And their performance overall dramatically cut back, as their devine power doesn't rebuild as (yes, of course) the Clerics have as well since the patch.

Try a reduction of more then half their damage gains as the tricksters suffer in some constellations (as I've been told). Really, being a DC myself (I guess you've had guessed that, right?) I couldn't care less for most TR who keep stealing my kills, my boxes, my loot, but knowing one who spent heaps of Euro and AD in his char and now his powers just go "poof"... I guess they now know how Clerics feel now.

Oh, so your arms don't show up while riding dear GWF, dear GF, dear CW? really? Have fun doing your own speed runs (did you notice they don't work anymore?), have fun paying for your Ef Uh Ce Kay Ei En Ge healing potions, as the TRs and the DCs will join a drink at the camp fire.

[edit after cut at euro-sign]

Comments

• saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No desktop crashes....yet. I have been getting alot of graphical glitches in instanced areas though.