test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Menzo Renegade vs. Drow

millertime197933millertime197933 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
edited August 2013 in PvE Discussion
Just looking at the differences between faerie fire and darkfire, and I have to say, it seems darkfire is better. I guess it is subjective, but I would prefer a 10% reduction to defense (darkfire), over the 6% reduction to defense and power (faerie fire). Anyone else agree? Having paid 200 bucks for a founder's pack (flame on if you want!), I kinda expected the menzo renegade to be slightly overpowered over other races as it was supposed to be a unique, buy only type of race. While faerie fire is a very good racial trait, the trance trait really brings it down when some of the other races have 2 useful traits instead of just one. I think I am gonna re-roll into a regular drow because it seems better, especially for a rogue. Any other founders annoyed?
Post edited by millertime197933 on

Comments

• Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    6% power is substantial (or at least it seems that way) on enemies like the Blasphemer, so I'm cool with it.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    creolegamercreolegamer Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    the change does seem worth rolling a new char for. 4% defense reduction doesnt sound that good on paper to me
  • Options
    thorizdenthorizden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Gotta agree. Reducing power on a boss that's not going to hit anyone is pretty worthless. I am very much considering re-rolling my rogue, but I don't care so much on my DC.
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yep , the 10% reduction in defense is making me seriously consider rerolling my human TR , just got her to 58 too >_< on the plus side though I already got all her lvl 60 gear saved in the mail system so at least if I do reroll I don't need to buy new epics lol.