test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where are my 600000 ad at?

stigallstigall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Bought the 60$ Feywild pack, got everything but my 600k in astral diamonds
Post edited by stigall on

Comments

• Options
    slayorianslayorian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I think they had to cancel the AD to cover the costs of the exploited nightmare mounts.
  • Options
    koboldbard2koboldbard2 Banned Users Posts: 334 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    slayorian wrote: »
    I think they had to cancel the AD to cover the costs of the exploited nightmare mounts.
    Probably just gave the AD out in a lockbox with a mount.
  • Options
    bruenorebruenore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013

hahahaha; personally I think the people who were online and didn't use the exploit should get 600k in AD as a thank you for not being a total ******.
  • Options
    burn1burn1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    still looking at updates but if thay advertise a item in a pack it is only fair to deliver said item otherwise there taking advantage of the buyer
  • Options
    ellarawielellarawiel Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well I didn't get my pack at all. No mount, let alone the AD. I sent in a Customer Service request already and do not know how long it will take them to rectify the situation. I figure if I'm giving them 59.99 for both my account and husband's account that the items should be there on opening day of the patch. We should get what we pay for.
  • Options
    kantazo1kantazo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Best answer today.
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • Options
    chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    ellarawiel wrote: »
    Well I didn't get my pack at all. No mount, let alone the AD. I sent in a Customer Service request already and do not know how long it will take them to rectify the situation. I figure if I'm giving them 59.99 for both my account and husband's account that the items should be there on opening day of the patch. We should get what we pay for.

You will, it may not be the same day the new expansion launches. It's never really taken me long to have my ingame tickets replied to so best of luck.
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • Options
    stigallstigall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Everything else I was supposed to get in the pack I got, just no diamonds, my wife has the same problem on hers
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I got mine. Make sure to check the AD/Zen exchange. Should be sitting in there ready to be withdrawn and listed as promo.
  • Options
    derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    stigall wrote: »
    Bought the 60$ Feywild pack, got everything but my 600k in astral diamonds

I think they trasfered the AD to my account , after the patch I got 600k ad for no reason .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • Options
    sedryntyrossedryntyros Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Lol! Awesome ....